View Full Version : Adobe pemiere pro CS6 rubber bands

Roy Alexander
November 5th, 2018, 08:42 AM
I don't know if this is the right terminology but I refer to the thin yellow lines that is used to alter the volume on the audio tracks on the timeline. My problem is as I am 92 years old my eyes are not wht they used to be. As the lines are coloured a pale yellow against a white background I can hardly see them. Is it possible to change the colour of the lines . Thanks for any advice.

Battle Vaughan
November 5th, 2018, 07:14 PM
You can change the background color to one with more contrast, maybe that would help. Right-click on the track, select LABEL from the window that opens, then select the color you want. The dark blue might work.

Robert Young
November 5th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Another simple visual aid is to make the audio track much larger.
If you move the cursor to the left side of the timeline ( the area that denotes Video 1 & 2, Audio 1 & 2, etc.) and place it on the dividing line between Audio 1 and 2, you can then drag that border down, with the effect of making the Audio 1 track as large as you like.
You can then repeat for Audio 2 track, and so on.

Roy Alexander
November 6th, 2018, 04:46 AM
Thank you Battle and BOb. I will take your advice and try and follow your advice

Andrew Smith
November 7th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Roy, for the record, editing video etc and internetting at 92? I think you're pretty dang amazing. So glad to have you here amongst us.

Andrew

Roy Alexander
November 7th, 2018, 06:43 AM
Thank you Andrew for your kind comments. You can see some of my videos on You Tube. Just log onto RoyfromDurham to see 28 videos I have made around the world. Roy