View Full Version : UWOL 56 Time on my Hands

Bob Safay
February 1st, 2021, 09:14 AM
I had to much time on my hands so after doing all the yard work I could stand I decided to take out the camcorder and start playing with different settings. It may not be by best entry, put I had fun making it and actually learned some things about my camcorder. Oh, I realized I gave the wrong focal length on one of my clips. Bob

UWOL 56 Time on my Hands by Bob Safay on Vimeo

Trond Saetre
February 2nd, 2021, 08:20 AM
Hi Bob,

Nice camera you got. I'm jealous! :)
Interesting to see the different settings compared like you did. I spent a long time tweaking the presets I use for my XF300 too.

Mick Jenner
February 2nd, 2021, 09:59 AM
Hi Bob,

Great to see you on cam. I had a couple attempts to record pieces to camera this round but, I looked just like the rabbit caught in the headlights and narration came out rather gobbledygook. I'm certain that both you and LeRoy could make a good living as voice over artists.

Liked the theme you choose. Maybe something we could all do, as I, like most of us no doubt, tend to stick with what works best for us instead of pushing the cameras capabilities.

Another top class film Bob, well done

Irmelinn Olsen
February 5th, 2021, 12:32 PM
ⒾⓉ ⓌⒶⓈ Ⓐ ⓁⒾⓉⓉⓁⒺ ⒷⒾⓉ ⓉⒺⒸⒽⓃⒾⒸⒶⓁ ⒻⓄⓇ Ⓜ︎Ⓔ ⒷⓊⓉ Ⓘ ⒽⓄⓅⒺ ⓉⓄ ⓈⒺⒺ Ⓜ︎ⓄⓇⒺ ⓋⒾⒹⒺⓄⓈ ⒻⓇⓄⓂ︎ ⓎⓄⓊ

Fredrik Olsen
February 8th, 2021, 09:52 AM
Hey Bob.
What camcorder do you have? Im jelous of the infrared feature, I would like to have that option on my camera :)

Cool macro of the bees and birds

Bob Safay
February 8th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Fredrik, I have the Canon XF705. Their other model the Canon XF405 also has infrared capability. Bob