View Full Version : UWOL56 Skiing is Freedom by Irmelinn Olsen

Irmelinn Olsen
February 1st, 2021, 11:09 AM
Skiing is fun!
I like being up in the mountains and go skiing, so this was a perfect chance to both try out my new ski equipment and make a video about what I love doing. Besides, corona doesn't like the cold mountains, so here I had total freedom without any worries.

Hope you enjoy.

UWOL56 - Skiing is Freedom by Irmelinn Olsen on Vimeo

Bob Safay
February 2nd, 2021, 08:19 AM
Irmelinn, Excellent job. You had really good camera movements especially when you were following the skiers. It told a story about a group of friends out for the afternoon, and you did it with no narration. That was good. The music definitely fit the pace of the action. Hope to see and enjoy more of your work. Bob

Mick Jenner
February 2nd, 2021, 10:49 AM
Hi Irmelinn,

Great film showing just how immersed in nature you can become when out in the countryside/wild, discovering new skills. I liked the choice of music that went well with your facial expressions showing how much you were enjoying yourself.

Well done

Mick

Trond Saetre
February 2nd, 2021, 12:53 PM
Hei Irmelinn,
This was fun!
Very nice to see how much fun you have skiing, and the work you put into filming and editing. Your creativity is way better than mine!

From being the UWOL theme maker for a couple years, to stepping up and participating with your own films.... Your film making skills have improved much over the years.

I'm proud of you!
Looking forward to see many more of your future films.
(Hopefully I'll be allowed to borrow my camera once in a while too, haha)

LeRoy Gunderson
February 2nd, 2021, 02:06 PM
Perfect music. It fit the video very well. I know (remember) the feeling of being out alone skiing and the feeling of freedom. I used to ski quite a lot when I was younger and enjoyed every minute of it. Keep up the nice work. Good job!

Donald McPherson
February 4th, 2021, 01:57 PM
Was any of you guys or girls ever in a forum Wrigley's for Adobe premiere. There was this young guy if I remember right 12 years old always posting and asking questions. Goes by the name of Rickard Bengtsson well he now owns and runs his own media business.
I suppose what I am saying to Irmelinn "the sky your limit go for it"

Irmelinn Olsen
February 5th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Thanks for all the comments

Fredrik Olsen
February 8th, 2021, 09:42 AM
Great video. :) Winter at Maurset looks nice