View Full Version : Short Film - Pandemic Flasher

Josh Bass
March 2nd, 2021, 07:39 PM
I haven't done anything in a long while. Here's a new short (very short) film. One man operation, simultaneously behind/in front of cam just to see if this workflow was possible. Unbelievably difficult (for me). It came a little janky but I'll say 75% of what I was aiming for and I think I learned a few things to do differently if I undertake another.

"Pandemic Flasher" - Unprecedented times call for unprecedented perversions

Pandemic Flasher [Short Film] - YouTube

Andrew Smith
March 12th, 2021, 02:44 AM
Excellent yet disturbing tongue technique there.

Andrew

Josh Bass
March 12th, 2021, 09:22 AM
"Excellent yet disturbing tongue techinque" is what I put on my business cards. It's funny, I've handed thousands out, but my phone must be broken or something 'cause I haven't received a SINGLE call.

Real talk tho...this whole thing took way longer to shoot than it looks and that particular shot I redid. I'd done a bunch of takes with tongue, the exhale, gritted teeth all these variations, but it only occurred to me after I'd shut down for the night (whole thing took me several days to shoot) to do the exhale AND tongue in one continuous take. So I spent an hour and a half to two hours redoing that the next day.

Andrew Smith
March 12th, 2021, 03:12 PM
Try adding "I also look even better as a woman" just in case it makes a difference. :-)

Andrew

Josh Bass
March 12th, 2021, 03:31 PM
Most of the time lying is not illegal, but lies like that can get you executed.