Rudy Wilms
February 7th, 2023, 07:57 PM
Iceland 2022.mp4 on Vimeo

Larrie Easterly
February 7th, 2023, 10:32 PM
Very nice. Thank you for posting.

Allan Black
February 7th, 2023, 11:35 PM
Yep that’s Iceland for sure, been there done that. Well done, great atmospheric music and the sound effects tie it together.

Cheers.

Roger Van Duyn
February 8th, 2023, 05:46 AM
Beautiful! A very well-crafted video!

Bob Safay
February 8th, 2023, 02:45 PM
Very well done. I was there in 2021 and you really caught the essence of that lovely island. I always enjoy watching your videos. Great work.

Ronald Jackson
February 9th, 2023, 03:27 AM
Excellent ! Many of the Icelandic breeding populations of shorebirds and waterfowl are over here in Britain for the winter.

How did you get about in Iceland?

Ron

Mark Williams
February 9th, 2023, 04:06 PM
Nicely done. I enjoyed it very much.

Allan Black
February 9th, 2023, 06:59 PM
Excellent !

Ron

We took a series of day excursions from our cruise ship moored in Reyjkavik, even though Iceland is just below the Arctic Ciircle, in May it wasn’t that cold.

Some of our group bathed in the famous Blue Lagoon 30 minutes from Reyjkavik, it’s a modern wonder of the world tucked away in a jet-black lava field. The geothermally heated waters of this famous spa are renowned for their skin healing properties. Wispy plumes of steam rise off its milky-blue waters as mountains tower on the horizon, giving it a supernatural feeling. After an hour to avoid our skin getting wrinkly, we dried off and had a delicious lunch in their restaurant. Cheers.

Rudy Wilms
February 10th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Excellent ! Many of the Icelandic breeding populations of shorebirds and waterfowl are over here in Britain for the winter.

Ron
We rented a campervan and stayed at the campgrounds very easy country to explore that way will go back for sure Thank you for watching

Rudy Wilms
February 10th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Thank you everyone for watching and for the nice comments

Allan Black
February 10th, 2023, 05:45 PM
We rented a campervan and stayed at the campgrounds very easy country to explore that way will go back for sure Thank you for watching

Rudy, that would be a great way to see Iceland, I noticed the roads are in good condition.

In Reykjavík, did you get to visit the amazing HARPA Concert Hall. It’s one of the most striking buildings to come across and is the most stunning building in the capital. One reason is you don’t expect to see a building like this in Iceland.

Among the worlds 10 best Concert Halls and Inspiring Structures of the Millennium. It received the Gramophone Magazine World Architecture Award 2010, and the World Architecture Award in 2010, plus the Mies van der Rohe award in 2013, together with a stack of other awards.

The designers did a great job the acoustics are superb, to test them I walked around clapping my hands to the amusement of the others.
Cheers.

Rudy Wilms
February 21st, 2023, 06:42 AM
No we did not visit this looks like a very nice architectural building if we go back we will have to find some time to visit thank you for the tip