View Full Version : Journey as a Photographer

Rudy Wilms
December 27th, 2023, 09:37 PM
Journey as a Photographer on Vimeo

Roger Van Duyn
December 28th, 2023, 07:55 AM
Really good work Rudy capturing the mood of escaping all the craziness going on in our society to recharge your soul in the Florida outdoors. I make frequent short escapes myself, now that I'm retired and have opportunity, being blessed to live minutes from Circle B Bar Reserve. Tenoroc Public Use area, Highland Scrubs, Se7en Wetlands, and several other city, state and county-maintained nature reserves are also within a thirty minute drive should I ever get the chance to spend more than two or three hours to go exploring. Migratory birds have started showing up, including both white and brown pelicans. Again, well-done on the video!

Rudy Wilms
December 30th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Thank you for your comment Florida has some great nature parks live circle b bar still got some pictures I need to finish there. Always nice to read about fellow nature lovers have a great years end and.a fantastic New Year

Bob Safay
January 18th, 2024, 06:44 AM
Beautiful and relaxing. I love videoing at the Merritt Island NWR. I am also retired and make several "escapes" to film wildlife. I just got back from Wheeler NWR in northern Alabama to video the migration of the Sandhill Crains. My other favorite places are Cades Cove in TN and The Ofeefenokee Swamp in southern Georgia. Thank you for 5:48 minutes of peaceful beauty.

Rudy Wilms
February 1st, 2024, 05:15 PM
Thank you so much would love to see your work on the sandhill cranes that must be pretty special all great locations I also love Cades cove thank you for watching