View Full Version : Another Swamp Adventure That Freaked Me Out

Rudy Wilms
February 19th, 2024, 04:26 PM
Another Swamp Adventure That Freaked Me Out - YouTube

Allan Black
February 19th, 2024, 07:13 PM
Great video with great entertainment Rudy. I’m surprised you wait till halfway through to mention you have to watch out for alligators. A few years ago when we did a Florida swamp tour in a large power boat and it freaked my wife out when we saw a couple of big ones lying still, just under the surface.

At the head of your videos, I’d like to see a map of just where your swamp video is in Florida, how easy it is to get to your location .. and the name of your lady companion. Keep ‘em coming.

Cheers.

Andrew Smith
February 20th, 2024, 12:16 AM
GPS coordinates would also enable the 'home campers' to view the locations from Google Earth if they wished. Merely value adding, that's all.

Andrew

Rudy Wilms
February 22nd, 2024, 03:07 PM
Great video with great entertainment Rudy. I’m surprised you wait till halfway through to mention you have to watch out for alligators. A few years ago when we did a Florida swamp tour in a large power boat and it freaked my wife out when we saw a couple of big ones lying still, just under the surface.

At the head of your videos, I’d like to see a map of just where your swamp video is in Florida, how easy it is to get to your location .. and the name of your lady companion. Keep ‘em coming.

Cheers.

Thank you for watching and yes we do encounter some alligators occasionally but they mostly stay out as for location this was filmed at the Fakahatchee strand swamp it is a 85000acres largest strand swamp in Florida lady is my wife Veerle we will try to upload once a month for sure thank you for your interest

Rudy Wilms
February 22nd, 2024, 03:09 PM
GPS coordinates would also enable the 'home campers' to view the locations from Google Earth if they wished. Merely value adding, that's all.

Andrew
I know but that's exactly why I don't share any coordinates so we can keep the wild wild thank you for watching

Allan Black
February 22nd, 2024, 08:02 PM
Thank you for watching and yes we do encounter some alligators occasionally but they mostly stay out as for location this was filmed at the Fakahatchee strand swamp it is a 85000acres largest strand swamp in Florida lady is my wife Veerle we will try to upload once a month for sure thank you for your interest

Then there’s this little critter to watch out for Rudy …

Rudy Wilms
February 24th, 2024, 03:16 PM
haha the moment I see that critter riding a gator I will be there to capture that moment hey you never know anything can happen in the swamp :)