View Full Version : Image Gallery upload privs?

Laszlo Horvath
November 14th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Anyone can help me, why I can't upload pictures?
I sent one e-mail to Chris Hurd, but no response yet
The problem is, when I tick on the "Upload" button at the "Image Gallery" I have this message:

"Laszlo Horvath, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anybody?

Thanls: Laszlo

John Mitchell
November 15th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Laszlo. Chris can probably give you a more definitive answer as to whether you need special permission, but one thing you could try is deleting all your cookies. I did strike this problem with normal posting using Firefox so it was back to IE

Laszlo Horvath
November 15th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Laszlo. Chris can probably give you a more definitive answer as to whether you need special permission, but one thing you could try is deleting all your cookies. I did strike this problem with normal posting using Firefox so it was back to IE

Funny
At the same time as you typed this answer to me, I just uploaded the images, and left a link on the other topic. Tim fixed something on my setup this morning, and he left a message to me.
Thanks anyway.

Laszlo

Tim Dashwood
November 15th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Funny
At the same time as you typed this answer to me, I just uploaded the images, and left a link on the other topic. Tim fixed something on my setup this morning, and he left a message to me.
Thanks anyway.

Laszlo
I wasn't me. Maybe Chris was on the job?

Laszlo Horvath
November 15th, 2005, 08:40 AM
I wasn't me.

Why not?? ))))))

Seriously, I apologize it was Chris.

Laszlo

Chris Hurd
November 15th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Sorry about the delay with this Laszlo -- thanks for uploading those pics!