View Full Version : Chapter button on remote skips from movie to slideshow (DVD Studio 4)

Deniz Turkmen
November 30th, 2005, 11:36 AM
I created a basic DVD is DVD Studio Pro 4. It's just a short movie and a slideshow containing production stills. The movie doesn't have any chapter markers, but whenever I hit the chaper button my my remote, it skips to the slideshow.

I set the Chapter button to "not set" on the track cotaining the movie. It won't skip when I simulate the project. But when I burn a DVD and play in my DVD player, it skips to the slideshow.

How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks

December 19th, 2005, 08:39 PM
This is your DVD player.. Some players (when you hit skip) will skip from one title to the next if there is no chapters. What you need to do is restrict access to the skip button entirely. Im not sure how to do it in DVDSP but on Maestro you just used to right click on the title track and select check boxes for which functions you wanted to restrict the user from accessing..

Id say it would be similar in DVDSP, select the title and then go up to the menus and look for properties or something..