View Full Version : dvd business cards

Gary Barr
December 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Hi all,

Has anyone had experience in putting video onto a DVD business card? The examples online seem to be around 350-400MB and I'm thinking of it as an option for a commercial client instead of a full size disk(well, DVD5 anyway). Are they just as compatible as, say, a DVD-R, and can they just be loaded onto a DVD players tray as per normal? Any help appreciated.

Steven Davis
December 8th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Hi all,

Has anyone had experience in putting video onto a DVD business card? The examples online seem to be around 350-400MB and I'm thinking of it as an option for a commercial client instead of a full size disk(well, DVD5 anyway). Are they just as compatible as, say, a DVD-R, and can they just be loaded onto a DVD players tray as per normal? Any help appreciated.

IMO I'd rather just hand out regular DVD's The business size one's cost more and I've wondered about compatibility, i.e. some person throwing it into a front loader in their 80k Lexus and jamming thier system.

Of course I say this as my demo is somewhere between 4 and 5 on my project list.