View Full Version : New CineForm bundles w PPro 2 ?

Paul Kepen
February 9th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Are there any plans to come out with a new bundle? I tried getting the old Cineform PPro1.5+Encore+AfterEffects bundle, but they were all gone within a couple of days of the release of PPro2. Right know the overall package is way too expensive. I'd be happy to get the old bundle package if still available anywhere

David Taylor
February 10th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Paul,

We would love to offer it. But with the release of the Prod'n Studio, Adobe changed it's policy of offering any of its product for OEM's (like CineForm, Matrox, etc) to purchase. We're disappointed too, as we could offer our combined customers a great value, but unfortunately it's now unavailable.

David.

Gary Bettan
February 10th, 2006, 09:20 AM
We have worked together with Adobe & CineForm to put together a bunch of bundles with Aspect HD and the new Production Studio & upgrades.

http://www.videoguys.com/cineform.html

Gary

Steven Gotz
February 10th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Gary, you did it again. Nice job. Those are some serious savings.

Most of them basically save $99 on the price of Aspect HD4.0 - not a bad days work. Thanks.

Add the 5% savings to that and it really makes a difference.

David Taylor
February 10th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Gary, I second Steven's kudo. While Adobe took the bundles away from OEMs like CineForm, at least customers can continue getting great bundle values from you....