View Full Version : HVX200E Operators Manual?

Mark Thorpe
March 6th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Anyone know where one could get their hands on this manual for the PAL version??

Searched around some but no luck, yet.

Cheers,
Mark.

Chris Hurd
March 7th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I can't be all that different from the North American version -- have you downloaded it from our link at the top of this forum? It might hold you over until the E version is posted online.

Mark Thorpe
March 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Thanks Chris,
I had seen it there before but was looking around for the PAL version. With all the frustration and apparent future "stiffing" we're (PAL users) going to get with pricing I am thining pretty hard about going the NTSC route. I live in an NTSC country and a lot of my products would be for, as they have in the past, aimed at the NTSc market. I've just always been an old school brain when it comes to the slightly higher pixel count and resolution offered by PAL units.

As soon as I'm up and running I'll hopefully be posting some clips. Seeing as I work as an underwater cameraman it will be interesting for you guys to see how this camera performs underwater. Plus it will be a welcomed break from topside clips.

Cheers again,
Mark Thorpe.

Chris Hurd
March 7th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Palau? Awesome. Can't wait to see your underwater stuff... we have an entire forum dedicated to wildlife videography on land and under the sea. Please think about us when you're ready to share some clips. Thanks Mark,