View Full Version : Vincent Spano buys HVX200

Robert Aldrich
April 9th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I shot an interview last night with Vincent Spano where he was talking at length about micro-budget independent films and the opportunities that are opening up with these new cameras and the ability to shoot on HD.

He also commented that he had just purchased an HVX200 and Final Cut to edit with, and that he's developing some material to shoot a movie with this equipment.

Very nice interview, and maybe I can get the footage and post it somewhere if anyone's interested. (tell me where to post it)

Leigh Wanstead
April 9th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Hi Robert,

I want to see the footage.

TIA

Regards
Leigh

Shane Ross
April 9th, 2006, 01:04 PM
I met him at the last LAFCPUG meeting. I was giving a demo of the HVX-200 P2 to FCP workflow with my producer, and he came up during the break with a TON of questions. Great to chat with the guy.

Robert Aldrich
April 9th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Well, Shane,

Looks like you steered him in the right direction!

Robert Aldrich
April 18th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Hi Leigh,

The footage is not edited yet, but I spoke to the producer today and he now knows someone wants to see it besides his usual rock'n roll audience, so maybe he'll have it edited.

Chris Hurd
April 18th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Hi Robert, I'll be more than happy to host it for you. Plenty of server space and bandwidth await.

Shoot me an email when you're ready to upload.

Robert Aldrich
April 26th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in answering, I'm still waiting for him to get back to me! I may have to get the material from him and post it...

Robert Aldrich