View Full Version : Pinnacle LE6.1: Can't output entire timeline to DVD

Galen Rath
April 22nd, 2006, 02:46 PM
I've been working with LE6.1 since December, am still a beginner, but have successfully edited and outputted a lengthy, much edited, wedding to DVD. I have been unsuccessful lately in outputting a 40 minute wedding reception timeline to DVD. Only the first 2 minutes get outputted to the DVD, and this has been the case each time I have tried over several weeks, when I did tests while working on the timeline. Each time the DVD stops at the same frame, where there is nothing special on the timeline--no edits, nothing, just a spot in the middle of a clip. I have fused the timeline to an AVI file on my Desktop many times, and the resulting 10GB AVI files have run fine in Windows Media Player. I thought a successful fuse indicated all was well on the timeline. Today, I thought I could lick the problem by starting a new project, inputting the fused 10 GB AVI file onto a new timeline and burn the DVD, but amazingly, the DVD output was the exactly the same as previous attempts--stopped at the same frame. Another very strange thing is that an MP3 file that I recently added to the beginning did not play on the DVD, and also I had turned the sound completely down on a couple of clips at the beginning so the MP3 could be heard, but on the DVD output, the sound level on the two clips was back to where it was weeks ago.