View Full Version : film look test

Jung Kyu
April 26th, 2006, 02:30 AM
this is hc1 footage...i'm trying serveral film look test..with after effect filmfx plugin.

camera is very unsteady casue i want to see how good deinterlance works.

http://58.74.153.149/2/Comp%2016_1.wmv

David Jimerson
April 26th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Oh, man -- can you encode a smaller file? 320 MB is a huge download.

Alex Thames
April 26th, 2006, 09:10 PM
It's great footage (in the sense of the color correction), but Jung, you never tell us how you do it. That is what we, or at least I, am truly interested in. I've seen a few of your clips already and I understand that you can do it, so now the question is how? What is the step-by-step process you use in color correcting?

Marcus Marchesseault
April 27th, 2006, 12:45 AM
The hosting server of this file is too slow to download 320mb.

DJ Kinney
May 1st, 2006, 05:37 PM
Where did this file go? I want to see it.

DJ

Rafael Rivera
May 3rd, 2006, 07:32 PM
I agree with Alex. Great work Jung, no doubt about it. But more useful to the members in this forum than showing that it CAN be done is to educate them on HOW it is done. To a newbie like me planning on making a short film (possibly with the A1U), such info would be incredibly useful.

Alex Thames
May 5th, 2006, 11:11 AM
It really doesn't seem like Jung wants to tell us how he does it. He seems to enjoy putting up his footage, and it looks great, but no help to others. Perhaps he feels his work is secret and doesn't want to let us know, which is understandable. What completely escapes me though is why he chooses to ignore our questions. If he's uncomfortable with sharing his process, then fine, but why not tell us that so we can at least stop bugging him? I don't know.

Thierry H. Fortier
May 21st, 2006, 07:33 AM
I cant get the footage... snif snif...

Floris van Eck
May 22nd, 2006, 03:59 AM
Worthless. They should just give him a ban for his behaviour. Sorry that I say this, but if you only show and don't share, what do you do here?