View Full Version : FS: Canon GL-1

Evangeline Lee
June 20th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Hi, I am selling my Canon GL-1 w/ accessories. It is in great condition and has served me well, but for the work I will be doing, I will need to upgrade.

So anyway, here is what I have:

Canon GL-1
Canon BP-495 8hr extended battery (works for Gl-1/2 and XL-1/2)
Soft Tenba bag
Battery charger
AC adapter
UV filter
Canon Wireless Controller WL-D73

$1000 or best offer.

e-mail me: cross8eyed@hotmail.com

Devin Anderton
June 20th, 2006, 11:36 AM
How many hours of use (estimated) do you have on it?

Also, which brand of tapes did you use with it?

--Thanks.

Evangeline Lee
June 21st, 2006, 12:42 PM
How many hours of use (estimated) do you have on it?

Also, which brand of tapes did you use with it?

--Thanks.

I've logged around fifty hours on the camera, personally, but due to the fact that I got it used, I am not sure how much it has on it altogether (when I got it, it did not seem like it was used much). I mainly shot a short documentary and a few basketball games with it. It works wonderfully and I've taken good care of it, but as I just bought an AG-DVX100a, I need to sell this one.
I used Panasonic, Sony, and Maxell tapes.

If you'd like some stills of the footage I took (though I'm guessing you are familiar with the good quality of the camera), I can send you some.

Dean Waterman
June 26th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Hi, I am selling my Canon GL-1 w/ accessories. It is in great condition and has served me well, but for the work I will be doing, I will need to upgrade.

So anyway, here is what I have:

Canon GL-1
Canon BP-495 8hr extended battery (works for Gl-1/2 and XL-1/2)
Soft Tenba bag
Battery charger
AC adapter
UV filter
Canon Wireless Controller WL-D73

$1000 or best offer.

e-mail me: cross8eyed@hotmail.com

I am interested...

But I am curious, I have been on here times before, and I can't start a thread, how did you get to do it just joining?

Evangeline Lee
June 29th, 2006, 09:30 AM
I am interested...

But I am curious, I have been on here times before, and I can't start a thread, how did you get to do it just joining?

You can contact me @: cross8eyed@hotmail.com...

I believe that the admin. has to approve your account before you can start a thread. I don't know if that helps...