View Full Version : Anyone in Aus going to the launch party of the HVX202?

Peter Jefferson
July 5th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Just thought it might be an idea for those of us in aus who are attending to drop a note here so as to be able to maybe say hi.

Sydneys launch is for this coming monday.

Our own Mr Green is doing the honours, so getting teh DVinfo crew together might be fun

cheers
P

Denis Danatzko
July 6th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Are you folks down under getting something that we in the States are being deprived of? ;)

Bob Grant
July 6th, 2006, 07:10 AM
Are you folks down under getting something that we in the States are being deprived of? ;)

Yes, 24p that isn't quite 24p :)

I'll be at the Sydney launch. I might wear my red Sony jacket, should make me easy to spot :)

Barry Green
July 6th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Come on down, I'd love to get a chance to meet you guys! New Zealand has been awesome, and I've heard more than my share of Aussie jokes; they've told me that I can expect to hear plenty of Kiwi jokes when I get over there! :)

As for 24p, see my other post... :)

As for the HVX202, it's identical to the European HVX200E. No difference at all other than the model number. No new features, just a different model number, for tracking which territory the product is sold in.

Peter Jefferson
July 9th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Ill be the one there with the Blue Dolby jacket and black baseball cap crying in the corner wishing for P2 cards to get bigger...