View Full Version : Announcement: P2 Genie for Windows

Tony Lorentzen
July 11th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Hi everyone,

Today I'm announcing the final version of the P2 Genie for Windows.

The Macintosh version of the P2 Genie was developed by Anders Holck and after some talks with Anders I decided to go ahead with the development of the P2 Genie for Windows. Now it's here - and the price for the Windows version is the same as the Macintosh version. Anders and I will continue to develop the P2 Genie on each our platform.

To get more information about the features and requirements of the program, please go to www.p2genie.com - and click the Windows icon at the bottom of the page to get further information on how to buy.

Within a couple of days I'll put up a trial version on the website so everyone can try it out before buying.

A big thanks to the beta-testers that have helped me improve the P2 Genie - and ofcourse Anders Holck for his help and trust in my skills.

Ash Greyson
July 14th, 2006, 10:35 PM
HIGHLY recommend this product. Turns ANY laptop with a PCMCIA slot into a P2 store...

ash =o)

Tony Lorentzen
July 16th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Thanks Ash! Maybe I should tell people what the P2 Genie really is. It's a small software utility that will enable any Windows laptop with a PCMCIA/Cardbus slot to be a backup/offloading device for P2 Cards or P2 Stores. The P2 Genie works in manual or automatic mode allowing the user to continue shooting without using a lot of time to copy P2 contents over and deleting it. P2 Genie will do all that for you - and it's cheap: $33 USD or €25 Euros. Check out the website for more features and screenshots: http://www.p2genie.com

Tony Lorentzen
July 25th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm having a lot of problems with the current licensing workflow because people provide either an invalid e-mail address or addresse that doesn't support attachments so please if you've ordered a license but haven't received it yet then please PM me an e-mail address that works and supports attachments and I'll resend your license and application.

Please also check your anti-spam settings.

All orders will receive the program in a ZIP file and a manual as a PDF file so your e-mail must be able to accept these files.

Thanks.