View Full Version : Letus Clarification

E.J. Coughlin
August 21st, 2006, 10:53 AM
Looking at the Letus site and reading the forums, I'm pretty confused over which adapter to buy.

The Letus35 Flip Enhanced looks like what I want, but it doesn't say what cameras it works with. The LetusXL page looks like just adapter rings and there is no mention of the LetusXL enhanced which is described on these forums.

I have an XL1s and I am looking for an adapter that will allow me to use my current Nikon primes. I want the image flip, and obviously the newest version of the adapter available.

I am also looking at upgrading to an XL H1 in the near future and ideally would like the same adapter to work on the new camera.

Thanks

Jacob Ehrichs
August 21st, 2006, 10:58 AM
You want the LetusXL V.2. It's the newest best one for the XL line. It has everything you're looking for for future upgrades as well as working with your Nikon lens, and having flipped image.

E.J. Coughlin
August 21st, 2006, 11:44 AM
Ok then, a followup question. Is the LetusXL v2 the same price as the Letus35 Flip Enhanced ($700) or is it the price listed on the LetusXL page of $125.

Could the adapter that I want possibly be that cheap??

Matthew Nayman
August 21st, 2006, 01:37 PM
Unfortunaly, quyens page is alittle confusing. those XL adapters areto simply mount a lens without Ground Glass, hence a 7.2X magnification. The Letus XL v.2 retails for around $900

Quyen Le
August 21st, 2006, 01:42 PM
It's $900. I don't have it on my website yet since I don't want to be buried in the work load. Thanks.

Quyen