View Full Version : Shuttle Pro 2 not being found

Brian Langeman
September 15th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I just recieved my Mac Pro today, and when I went to install and use my Contour Shuttle Pro 2 it didn't work. It let me install it, and I could run the software before, but it doesn't find the device when I plug in into any of the USB ports. If anyone has any information on this it would be appreciated.

Craig Smith
September 19th, 2006, 08:50 AM
I use a Contour Shuttle Pro 2 on a G5, and it only works if I disconnect/reconnect it after FCP loads. *shrug*

Our problems may or may not be related, but I think it has something to do with the software (I'm using version 2.1).

Jim Giberti
September 19th, 2006, 11:35 AM
I just recieved my Mac Pro today, and when I went to install and use my Contour Shuttle Pro 2 it didn't work. It let me install it, and I could run the software before, but it doesn't find the device when I plug in into any of the USB ports. If anyone has any information on this it would be appreciated.

Brian I just set up a new remote room with the new iMac and a Shuttle 2. Like the Ice Key a (the great new keyboard with the feel of a powerbook) and the Kensignton Pro that gives me as many programable buttons on my right hand as the Shuttle does on my left, I made sure to download the new Intel drivers from the respective sights.

Go to the Contour site and download the new Intel driver and you'll be all set.