View Full Version : My First Video (Car Test drive) with the HVX200

Gonzague Alexandre
October 9th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Hi everybody, I wanted to share my first Video with the HVX200, well actually I am not behind the camera, but behind the steering wheele of the car... but anyway here you are

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version-R Test Drive (http://www.nihoncarandbike.com/news-351-Mitsubishi+Colt+Ralliart+Version-R+Test+Drive%2C+HDTV.html)

In the article you are a URL for direct download (WMV720p), a Torrent Link (WMV720p) and a Flash Video.

Since I am a young Padawan here, please feel free to comment and tell me what we should improve...

Cheers !

Mike Schrengohst
October 9th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Nice,
good job!
I love seeing companies using video this way.
What were your settings? Very clean....
How did you encode the WMV???
Thanks

Gonzague Alexandre
October 10th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Well setting where ALL AUTO, we used 720/30pN that all.

For WMV well Edius Pro 4 do it for you ;)

Matt Burton
October 10th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I thougth your driving was very good, perhaps you could have been tighter around some of the apex's but that's just nit picking :O)

Only kidding though, like mike said it's a good aplication for use of video, much better than just reading a review.
Well done.

Gonzague Alexandre
October 10th, 2006, 05:59 AM
I thougth your driving was very good, perhaps you could have been tighter around some of the apex's but that's just nit picking :O)

Was my first time on this lap ;) Will be there this friday again with the 2 new Roadster Mazda...

Mike Schrengohst
October 10th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Well setting where ALL AUTO, we used 720/30pN that all.

For WMV well Edius Pro 4 do it for you ;)

I have been waiting for my upgrade to 4 for awhile now....

Gabriel Yeager
October 10th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Very nice. It looks really good. I would love to see more of your work.

I do have a question that is off topic if you would not mind to answer it, that would be cool. I was wondering, is the gas pedal still on the right side of the car over there? So you use your right foot to accelerate?

THanks for sharing!
~Gabriel~

Dean Sensui
October 10th, 2006, 02:28 PM
What fun...!

Not sure if it was an encoding artifact, but I thought I saw a little wisp of blue smoke coming out the back of the red car once in a while.

If so, they need to check their rings and seals...!

Gonzague Alexandre
October 10th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Very nice. It looks really good. I would love to see more of your work.

I do have a question that is off topic if you would not mind to answer it, that would be cool. I was wondering, is the gas pedal still on the right side of the car over there? So you use your right foot to accelerate?

THanks for sharing!
~Gabriel~

Clutch, Break and accelerator paddles are place exactly like in the US or EUR ;)

It took me a while to get us to the gearbox though

Gonzague Alexandre
October 10th, 2006, 05:20 PM
What fun...!

Not sure if it was an encoding artifact, but I thought I saw a little wisp of blue smoke coming out the back of the red car once in a while.

If so, they need to check their rings and seals...!

I think this is a mixte of artifact and tarmac color... ;)

Mitsu Fully check its Press Car during 24h before giving it to you

Matt Burton
October 18th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Quick question -
Did you white balance using the preset or card ?