View Full Version : Wobbly Video Connector

Eric Lagerlof
November 15th, 2006, 08:00 PM
A studio owns 2 GY-HD100's and both of them are having connecor problems with the composite video out. I searched and found Keith Wards' post from June about the 'y connector' being broken, and I believe it's the same one Keith was referring to.

Anyone else having this problem, and has anyone found a solution? In this case, not only is the connector loose but the signal is intermittent as well, so I'm a little shy about home grown solutions, especially in regards to voiding warrantys.

Carl Hicks
November 16th, 2006, 08:01 PM
A studio owns 2 GY-HD100's and both of them are having connecor problems with the composite video out. I searched and found Keith Wards' post from June about the 'y connector' being broken, and I believe it's the same one Keith was referring to.

Anyone else having this problem, and has anyone found a solution? In this case, not only is the connector loose but the signal is intermittent as well, so I'm a little shy about home grown solutions, especially in regards to voiding warrantys.

Get into the JVC Pro service center in Cypress, CA. Good chance it will be covered under warranty if the camera's less than a year old, and there's no signs of abuse.

Eric Lagerlof
November 17th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope the turn-around time is short!

Carl Hicks
November 17th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope the turn-around time is short!

Get your dealer and your JVC District Sales Manager involved to help.