View Full Version : DVD Packaging Sample Request

Matthew Amirkhani
January 20th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Hi,
Can anyone please post some pictures of their wedding DVD packaging? I am trying to get some ideas and looking into the cost and presentation.

Thanks
Matthew

Peter Jefferson
January 20th, 2007, 07:25 AM
i recomend anyone to go to their local video shop and check out the designs of popular movies.. DONT leach them inch for inch, but use them for design and layout ideas.. have a look and take notice of the ones which YOU take notice of.. then work out WHY you noticed it amongst everything else..

Monday Isa
January 20th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Hey Matthew this isn't quite a wedding, it's a Quinceanera, you maybe able to take some ideas form it. It's still needs some fine tuning. It's just my new template for this year and I used a job from 2 years ago to create this template. Hope this helps at all. Take Care

Monday

*link removed*

Matthew Amirkhani
January 20th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Hey Monda, Now that's what I call packaging!!

Thanks
Great Job!!

Matthew Amirkhani
January 20th, 2007, 08:22 AM
I forgot to ask which software you guys use to creat them?
What you guys use to lable the CD?

Thanks

Monday Isa
January 20th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Hey Matthew I'm using Ulead Photo Impact 10 to design both the case and the DVD cover. You should know the dimensions and then create. I do print with the Epson Print CD though.

Monday

Patrick Moreau
January 20th, 2007, 11:27 AM
We usually go with something fairly straightforward. Since we also do photo, the case and DVD design are very easy to do in PS.

Patrick Moreau
January 20th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Here is a DVD sample. We print with the primera Bravo SE which will automatically print 20 DVDs at a time and is much friendly than the Epson R220/320.