View Full Version : HPX500 Teaser

Pages : 1 [2]

Kenn Christenson
May 15th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Very cool! The company I work for just put in their order. It will be interesting to see how the HPX compares to our HVX.

Kaku Ito
May 17th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Jan,

Do you know the price range of all of the recommended lenses listed at HPX web contents are like?

Are all of those recommended lenses new and not quite available yet because HPX associates with the chromatic abberation control scheme? That sounds really hot.

Jan Crittenden Livingston
May 17th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Jan,

Do you know the price range of all of the recommended lenses listed at HPX web contents are like?

Are all of those recommended lenses new and not quite available yet because HPX associates with the chromatic abberation control scheme? That sounds really hot.

These lenses initially are only available through Panasonic as we are the only ones that have a complementary camera. They should be available at the end of this month, at least in the US.

Best,

Jan

Steve Rosen
May 17th, 2007, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=Jan Crittenden Livingston;681290]They should be available at the end of this month, at least in the US.

Kaku: But it'll probably take an additional month to ship them back to Japan (just kidding).

Jan, FYI - I ordered my camera (from Ables) and have been told that the Canon lenses probably won't show up before the end of June - which caused me to change my order to a Fujinon which, hopefully, will be here by the end of May.

Kaku Ito
May 18th, 2007, 04:58 AM
These lenses initially are only available through Panasonic as we are the only ones that have a complementary camera. They should be available at the end of this month, at least in the US.

Best,

Jan

Jan, thanks, now I understand why they are not listed there at lens manufacturers' site. HPX is looking really great. Because of it, I was more confident to come back to HVX200. Great job!

Kaku Ito
May 18th, 2007, 05:03 AM
[QUOTE=Jan Crittenden Livingston;681290]They should be available at the end of this month, at least in the US.

Kaku: But it'll probably take an additional month to ship them back to Japan (just kidding).

Jan, FYI - I ordered my camera (from Ables) and have been told that the Canon lenses probably won't show up before the end of June - which caused me to change my order to a Fujinon which, hopefully, will be here by the end of May.

Right Setve, but looks like you're gonna have lots of fun. Good luck.