View Full Version : How to install Xplode Pro 4.5?

TingSern Wong
April 30th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Hi,

I am stuck ... downloaded the Xplode Pro 4.5 updater from Canopus website. Ran it in my system. Viewed the contents through EDIUS - nothing was updated. Repeated it 3 times already. I noticed (in the website) it says I have must have at least Xplode 4.1 in my system. Where to get it? I found that the version of Xplode Pro in my system is only 4.03 ... does anybody has the same problem as mine? Thanks.

Roy Colquitt
May 1st, 2007, 09:59 AM
Hi,

I am stuck ... downloaded the Xplode Pro 4.5 updater from Canopus website. Ran it in my system. Viewed the contents through EDIUS - nothing was updated. Repeated it 3 times already. I noticed (in the website) it says I have must have at least Xplode 4.1 in my system. Where to get it? I found that the version of Xplode Pro in my system is only 4.03 ... does anybody has the same problem as mine? Thanks.

I'm not sure what you're reading, but Xplode Pro 4.5 is not an "upgrade" to Xplode Pro 4. The website says "This update is a complete, full version of Xplode Professional for use with EDIUS Pro v4 and EDIUS Broadcast v4 only."

TingSern Wong
May 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM
I am using Edius Broadcast 4.1 right now. By right, Xplode 4.5 should install, but it didn't. That's why I am puzzling. Thanks.