View Full Version : About me ( EXTREME SPORTS)

Greg Filipkowski
May 7th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Hey everyone, I guess I'm a filmmaker wannebe, Why because I don't shoot on film anymore just dv, this is my last project, now I'm working on part II, we will be traveling to chicago,fl,las vegas,ny,nj,penn.

Video Trailer from part I, http://www.vispol.com/LifeXtreme/liextremetrailer.mpg

Greg Filipkowski
May 7th, 2003, 09:46 PM
it looks nice but I think you better off sticking to computers, it's safer man, you have no idea what happens on some of our shoots

Alex Knappenberger
May 7th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Of course I know what happens. My cousin also gave up dirtbikes because he broke his arm -- and had to get like a bunch of screws in it and stuff, and we have a bunch of wipe outs on old home videos, one in particular was when my uncle was trying to go up this incline that was insane, on a 250cc suzuki. It was close to 90 degrees, no joke, well thats probably exaggerating, but it was damn close. People on ATV's and buggies thought he was nuts, he went up it quite fast and ended up making it close to the top, and he couldn't go any further, and he came down, with the bike right on top of him...the trip to the hospital was pretty crappy. I was going to send that one into RealTV a while ago, but never got around to it.

Greg Filipkowski
May 7th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Hey maybe we can throw that in to our film at the blooper section

Rob Lohman
May 8th, 2003, 05:56 AM
Pretty extreme video indeed. Looks like you have access to some
very nice footage! Oh.. and welcome aboard Greg!!

Greg Filipkowski
May 8th, 2003, 07:27 AM
We are starting to shoot PART II in JUNE, and this one will be Insane

Adrian Douglas
May 8th, 2003, 08:02 AM
Believe Greg when he says stick to computers. From motocross, I have had two operations on my left knee from getting my boot caught in a rut during a race when I was 16, from surfing I have had my right shoulder reconstructed from being caught in a barrel that shut down one me when I was 25, and from snowboarding I have had my left shoulder reconstructed from catching an edge on an icey landing in a big air competition. Now that I am old, at least in the terms of action sports (32) I don't heal as well as I used to. And people still ask me if I'd rather be riding than shooting.

Good to have you aboard Greg, good luck with part II

Greg Filipkowski
May 8th, 2003, 08:45 AM
32 is not old!!!! We have a 65 year old riding a jetski 75mph,
keep doing it just don't cross the line!

Adrian Douglas
May 8th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Don't get me wrong bro, I'm still out there every chance I get, but I've swapped a competitive career for a couple of cameras.

K. Forman
May 8th, 2003, 08:53 AM
I'm going on 39, and only do that extreme stuff under EXTREME protest. I used to do it for fun, but I just don't shake it off like I used to. It sucks to wake up in agony every day, especially when the aches and pains are from years ago, not yesterday.