View Full Version : DVD Duplication houses

Trevor Allin
July 26th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Hi

Can anyone recommend any One stop DVD duplication houses in the USA? I am in the UK and have produced a DVD that will be distributed in the US. The Distributor is in Wheaton Illinois, so someting in that part of the country would be good.

Many thanks

Trevor

Jeff Anselmo
July 31st, 2007, 02:18 PM
Hi Trevor--

Don't know if you've found a dupe house yet, but we've recently been in business with a company called the Dub House, headquartered in Florida, with several locations in US-- www.thedubhouse.net

We needed to make 1,000 dvd copies, with wrap-around cover, and with dvd imprint. Don't know about other competitors' prices, but their customer services is great, and highly recommended. Will be doing other projects with them in the coming weeks.

Hope this helps,

--JA

Ervin Farkas
July 31st, 2007, 02:24 PM
I worked with Anaphora Music here in Atlanta and highly recommend them, very professional, with good customer service and competitve prices.

See http://www.anaphoramusic.com/

Bill Davis
July 31st, 2007, 05:54 PM
I use Atlantic/Pacific duplication. They have a shop here in Phoenix, and a dozen more around the US which makes re-ordering for my clients regional stores easier. They probably have a shop in Chicago or somewhere else near the midwest.

If you want to do a huge run of replication for a mainstream movie or something similar, try Technicolor in LA. They're used to multi-million disc runs.

Good luck with your search.

Don Bloom
July 31st, 2007, 06:02 PM
Trevor ---Try Chicago Digital Post in Lockport.
Tell Tim or Mary that Don Bloom sent you.

Won't get you OR me anything but maybe a "oh great, him again" ;-0

Serioulsy they do really nice work and can do CSS on small runs now without breaking the bank..
HTHs

Don

Mark Williams
July 31st, 2007, 06:43 PM
Take a look at discmakers.com. I have used them on several DVD replication projects with great results.