DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Area 51 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/area-51/)
-   -   Leaked Image Of Ag-hvx200 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/area-51/42909-leaked-image-ag-hvx200.html)

Michael Pappas April 13th, 2005 10:10 AM

Leaked Image Of Ag-hvx200

See when there is a will there is a way.

This image was leaked off the Printing company that makes those wonderful color brochures we like to drool over from Panasonic. I didn't find this image. Credit goes to KeithLockhart@yahoo.com

Hurry before Chris locks this one down and censors it.....

The first photo of the AGHVX200

http://www.pbase.com/aghvx200/image/42030881

Chris Hurd April 13th, 2005 10:18 AM

Heh heh heh. Proof that you can run, but you can't hide, Michael.

Sorry but this goes to Area 51.

Michael Pappas April 13th, 2005 10:23 AM

<<<-- Originally posted by Chris Hurd : Heh heh heh. Proof that you can run, but you can't hide, Michael.

Sorry but this goes to Area 51. -->>>

You bastard! You censored the image. How the hell did you do that. It's even pixelated on my server. I guess there is no point in creating a new link, your faster then I am. You have to let me know your trick, so I can block it in the future.

Sorry guys, but Chris is much faster and better at this server/net stuff then I...

Bob Zimmerman April 13th, 2005 11:08 AM

How's he do that!!

Brad Abrahams April 13th, 2005 11:20 AM

How is it possible to censor an image that isn't on your server?

Chris Hurd April 13th, 2005 11:59 AM

pBase? Why, that's child's play. The long arm of the DV Info Net Thought Police extends into the deepest nether-regions of the public internet... why, even the NSA bows to our whispered commands.

Enough of this cloak-and-dagger mumbo jumbo. My slip is showing!

Christopher C. Murphy April 13th, 2005 01:52 PM

LOL

Greg Boston April 13th, 2005 03:03 PM

Chris is right. Since he made me a wrangler, I seem to be able to wrangle any forum...anywhere....any site. I didn't know he was bestowing so much power on me. Too bad he didn't know ahead of time about my evil plot to take over the internet and hold it for ransom unless paid the tidy sum of....a hundred gillion dollars (in small denominations of course).. Muuaaaaaahaaahaaahaaa.

Chris Hurd April 13th, 2005 04:52 PM

Actually I *did* know about that, Greg... it's all part of the plan to install you as a puppet regime, and wield real power from behind the scenes. Figured it was safe to let you in on it by now.

Joe Carney April 13th, 2005 05:01 PM

Who cares. End of this April, the whole earth is going to be destroyed to make way for an Interstellar bypass. So...only a 100 gillion? bah, not enough you silly boy. You will need more than that to reserve a spot on my secret escape space ship built by really smart mexican immigrants.

(I hired them after they beat MIT in an underwater robot competition).

Michael Pappas April 13th, 2005 06:47 PM

<<<really smart mexican immigrants>>>

No no no no. Those really smart mexican immigrants are just ones they picked up in front of home depot, forced to be human puppets with mind control technology by very powerful bad people. Well, there not all bad. I should know, I was born into this elite world group. I get dragged up to Bohemian Grove in northern CA every year. While I'm their I have to do this funky crap in what is a fancy chicken suit for rituals that really don't make any sense. Gotta do it for the family they keep saying. That's what they always say, Legacy and all that crap. You know why I do it every year, though I'm bored doing it.

Michael Pappas April 14th, 2005 08:55 PM

Sorry this was posted as a joke on chris. Chris Hurd wrote that if anyone dare post an image of the HVX200 he would delete the link. I thought it would be funny to make him think I put one up until he actually clicked on it and found it to be not the real camera. Sorry some of you got in the cross fires of the joke.

Orrrr... Maybe I'm avoiding trouble since it was a hacked image off a server and that would be a no no. So I have to come on here and say this to clear it. Naaaaa, just kidding..

Michael Pappas

Chris Hurd April 14th, 2005 09:52 PM

I'm gonna write a new sitcom for Fox, called "That's Just Michael."

Michael Pappas April 15th, 2005 08:28 AM

Crazzzzzzzzzzzieeeeeeeeeee!

Get those bags packed Chris, you have only two more days to get to vegas.

Remember what happens in vegas, stays in vegas.

<<<-- Originally posted by Chris Hurd : I'm gonna write a new sitcom for Fox, called "That's Just Michael." -->>>