DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   CineForm Software Showcase (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/)
-   -   Neo Scene -- various topics (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/140661-neo-scene-various-topics.html)

David Newman April 29th, 2009 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Dwyer (Post 1134945)
Hello,

Since there is loads of questions in here might as well put my question in here.

Software is:

Neo Scene 1.2 build 113
Prem CS4 4.1

Source footage is from the Z1E (1440*1080 1.33) - I'm new to CS4 and Neo.

When I export my uncompressed video the aspect ratio isnt correct and not sure why?

Talk to support as it is not clear to me what you are saying.

David Newman April 29th, 2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Hello,

Since there is loads of questions in here might as well put my question in here.

Software is:

Neo Scene 1.2 build 113
Prem CS4 4.1

When I export my uncompressed video the aspect ratio isnt correct and not sure why?

Talk to support as it is not clear to me what you are saying. CineForm is compressed. It could be that VfW engine is Adobe is not handling the aspect ratio correctly. You could just output as 1920x1080.

David Dwyer April 29th, 2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Newman (Post 1134959)
Talk to support as it is not clear to me what you are saying.

Sorry think its a simple user error on my side. I want to export a full uncompressed version of my video but when I do the video doesnt play in Windows Media player and when I view the details of it its a different res from what I set on the export settings.

See the attached pictures?

David Dwyer April 29th, 2009 12:18 PM

I've got another quick question this is the 1st time I've used Neo Scene, I have used Aspect HD before. With Neo Scene my M2T files are coming out with a resolution of 1536 x 1080? Is that right?

With the Aspect product it was 1440*1080?

David Dwyer April 29th, 2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Dwyer (Post 1135059)
I've got another quick question this is the 1st time I've used Neo Scene, I have used Aspect HD before. With Neo Scene my M2T files are coming out with a resolution of 1536 x 1080? Is that right?

With the Aspect product it was 1440*1080?

This is the codec used by windows media player to open M2T files - MainConcept (Adobe2) MPEG Video Decoder.

David Dwyer April 30th, 2009 07:46 AM

Quote:

Hello,

Software is:

Neo Scene 1.2 build 113
Prem CS4 4.1

Right I sorted my self -

The reason it was on 960*540 is the "fast setting" in cineform was set so media player was using that.

David Dwyer May 4th, 2009 01:14 PM

In CS4 should we have a Editing Presets? My previews are very jerky?

Its setup on "Editing" mode? A google google seems to confirm its CS4 though, can someone confirm?

Phillip Shaka July 2nd, 2009 05:05 PM

Neo scene and pp cs3

Months have gone by and still yet I havnt gotten My AVI files from Neo Scene to work with cs3. I know people have moved on to bigger and better upgrades, but I unfortunately dont have that luxury. So please, to any body who has sucessfully figured out this process let me know. If i had the money I would buy the NeoHD and cs4, but I already purchased neoscene and cs3. When I import the avi files I get nothing but audio and a black screen or somtimes green. A comprehensive guide or workflow of this process, from any body who has sucessfully figured this out would by eternally appriciated.

Thanks

Julian Frost July 2nd, 2009 05:14 PM

I wish I could help you out, but NeoScene, Windows XP (32-bit) and Premier Pro CS3 work perfectly for me.

Julian

Ron Evans July 2nd, 2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip Shaka (Post 1166395)
Months have gone by and still yet I havnt gotten My AVI files from Neo Scene to work with cs3. I know people have moved on to bigger and better upgrades, but I unfortunately dont have that luxury. So please, to any body who has sucessfully figured out this process let me know. If i had the money I would buy the NeoHD and cs4, but I already purchased neoscene and cs3. When I import the avi files I get nothing but audio and a black screen or somtimes green. A comprehensive guide or workflow of this process, from any body who has sucessfully figured this out would by eternally appriciated.

Thanks

What other software do you have on the PC? I had this problem with Neoscene when DVD Architect 5.0b was installed. Reverting back to DVD Architect 5.0 solved the problem. You may have a similar problem.

Ron Evans