DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   CineForm Software Showcase (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/)
-   -   David, need help! shot 60p with a framerate of 48fps..how to get 48fps out ? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/69179-david-need-help-shot-60p-framerate-48fps-how-get-48fps-out.html)

David Newman June 9th, 2006 03:29 PM

I see them too.

Obin Olson June 9th, 2006 04:31 PM

ANy eta on a workaround David?

David Newman June 9th, 2006 04:45 PM

I can't promises anything, might be easier or it might be tricky. This has been added it to my very full plate, as unforunately all the pull-down removal is my coding -- damn.

Obin Olson June 13th, 2006 08:07 PM

David, when are you guys going to fix the issues with exporting and timeline crashes with premiere 1.5.1 projects inside 2.0? I am having lots of troubles with exports from the 2.0 timeline of the feature film we are working on and premiere crashes all the time when scrubbing..."must be shut down" error

I have never had a successfull export to any format from the timeline longer then 30min..thx for help

Timeline is 2.5 hours FYI

David Newman June 13th, 2006 09:29 PM

Obin, un-cool. I just emailed you for a fix for your 48p in 60 thing, and you drop another one on me. What, no thank you or when can I get the update. :(

;) Plus this new bug is all Adobe, and not thread appropriate. Projects moved from 1.5.1 to 2.0 are weird, and we have no control over them, it is all Adobe. I would suggest you break you project into 20 minute reels, that should help.

Obin Olson June 14th, 2006 09:04 AM

SOrry David, really...did not mean to "drop a new one on you" !!! :))

THank you for the update. I know you guys ROCK and if you read my posts I give you guys 100% thumbs up for the effort and amazing product AND support. C'mon, think about Adobe writing a fix for a new camera requested by 1 user.?..NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

ANyway I was afraid it was an Adobe thing, so the only solution you know of is breaking it up? Would you mean making short timelines in the master project file? or?

I have been getting some exports out if I set the work area to less then 30min, then making multi exports from that...still a pain though...;)

David Newman June 14th, 2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obin Olson
ANyway I was afraid it was an Adobe thing, so the only solution you know of is breaking it up? Would you mean making short timelines in the master project file? or?

I mean separate projects. Once film segments are complete, flatten them out, and have a simple new project will the flattened segments. If you see Premiere's memory use up around 1GB, your project is large, can cause issues.

Obin Olson June 14th, 2006 09:46 AM

1.7GB is the norm around here

David Newman June 14th, 2006 10:02 AM

The Premiere process memory is what I was talking about, not system memory, 1.7 GB of system usage is a good indicator that you should lighten this project.

Obin Olson June 14th, 2006 02:56 PM

shot some really nice stuff today, once we comp and get the animation done I will post some work. ;) fun fun, gotta love P2 workflow with cineform!

David Newman June 14th, 2006 03:25 PM

Now you need to post that stuff on a new thread.