DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Convergent Design Odyssey (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/convergent-design-odyssey/)
-   -   Pre-order offer ... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/convergent-design-odyssey/144770-pre-order-offer.html)

Dean Harrington February 27th, 2009 04:06 PM

Pre-order offer ...

Mike and Dan,
I thought I had already ordered the NanoFlash unit months ago under the early adapter program? Do I need to fill out the Pre-order form sent around via email?

Mike Schell February 27th, 2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Harrington (Post 1019625)
Mike and Dan,
I thought I had already ordered the NanoFlash unit months ago under the early adapter program? Do I need to fill out the Pre-order form sent around via email?

Hi Dean-
You are definitely in the program, you will get one of the first units off the production line.

Best-

Micheal McAlexander February 28th, 2009 07:23 AM

hey mike,

Is there word on shipping dates for the nano (I'm sure you must get that question 1000 times a day :)

Am I on the list too for one of the first ones?

Micheal (Frostburg State University)

Mike Schell February 28th, 2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micheal McAlexander (Post 1019930)
hey mike,

Is there word on shipping dates for the nano (I'm sure you must get that question 1000 times a day :)

Am I on the list too for one of the first ones?

Micheal (Frostburg State University)

Hi Michael-
Yes, you are on the list to get one of the first units.

We are targeting for May 2009 delivery, but I don't have an exact date. We will be in hardware debug through the month of March. I am optimistic this will go very fast, since we very thoroughly checked out the design before making the boards and cabinet. Also we are re-using 90% of the components and firmware form the Flash XDR.

Best-

Micheal McAlexander February 28th, 2009 04:02 PM

awesome! thanks for the update! good luck with beta

Eugen Oprina March 2nd, 2009 07:44 AM

Any pre-order offer available for za europeanz ?
Eugen

Dean Harrington March 2nd, 2009 07:51 AM

good news ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Schell (Post 1019795)
Hi Dean-
You are definitely in the program, you will get one of the first units off the production line.

Best-

Thanks mate!

Jeffrey Butler March 2nd, 2009 05:28 PM

Hd250?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Schell (Post 1019795)

Mike,

Do you have any footage comparison shot on the JVC GY-HD250s? I'm seriously considering the nano, though even at $3495 it feels pricey. I can honestly say, that while the workflow improvements are good, it's pretty much half the price of a new HM700...the other thing I'm considering.

I need to see the recorded footage difference for my 250 (17x lens)...any suggestions? I'm pretty much over HDV first and foremost; ready to go tapeless; yeah, pretty much...but having a hard time spending that kind of cash on a black box solution.

(I'd be happy to shoot some for you and build a nice demo site for it...)