DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Dashwood Cinema Solutions (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dashwood-cinema-solutions/)
-   -   Stereo3D Toolbox LE v3.0 Now Available for download (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dashwood-cinema-solutions/498793-stereo3d-toolbox-le-v3-0-now-available-download.html)

Tim Dashwood July 23rd, 2011 06:53 PM

Stereo3D Toolbox LE v3.0 Now Available for download

Here's the tutorial on YouTube

Download v3.0 version here: FxFactory Download

The website isn't updated yet but we had to release this version this week because of the new Lion compatibility in FxFactory. We will update the site in the next couple of days to reflect the new features. As always, this update is free for existing license holders.

Here's what's new:
- Plugin components now 64-bit Snow Leopard & Lion (10.5 Leopard is no longer officially supported)
- Compatible with FCE 4, FCP 6 & 7, Motion 4 or 5, AE CS3, 4, 5, 5.5 & FCP X 10.0
- Compatible with Hasbro's my3D format Hasbro My3D
- Instantly work with GoPro's 3D files in FCP X without any transcoding or muxing. Same goes for Panasonic's AG-3DA1. See the tutorial for step-by-step method.
- Includes quick nest tools for building side by side compound clips or nests (works very well in FCP X.) Also detailed in tutorial.
- Now includes the Global Output Mode feature from Stereo3D Toolbox
- Now includes Anaglyph B&W and Anaglyph Outline mode
- 2D bypass output option

We are working on a brand new website that will launch at the same time as Stereo3D Toolbox v3.0 and Stereo3D CAT v1.0, hopefully within two weeks.

Eugen Oprina July 24th, 2011 02:08 PM

Re: Stereo3D Toolbox LE v3.0 Now Available for download

That's a very good news Tim.
In the near future I intend to buy Stereo3D Toolbox, the full version.
I have sent you an email. If you have a minute please answer.
All the best,
Eugen

Neil Richards July 26th, 2011 05:35 AM

Thanks Tim, great to hear. Also caught your video about editing 3D with FCPX and it looked very promising.

Any word on S3DT 3.0 full version? Getting busy for me now, have lots of fun 3D stuff to edit :)

Cheers

Neil

Carlton Bright July 27th, 2011 05:19 AM

Tim,
A producer friend of mine is liking the Stereo3D Toolbox LE v3.0.quite a bit, and sent this link to the tutorial in STUDIO MONTHLY.

Video Tutorial: Synch and Fix 3D Clips in Final Cut Pro X | Studio Monthly

Jos Svendsen August 7th, 2011 12:16 PM

Hi Tim,

Looks just like the SW need for editing the footage from my borrowed Sony TD10. However I need to find a solution for getting the MCV video split into two files for editing. Any suggestions here?

Thanks for your time.

David M. Cole August 8th, 2011 08:12 AM

"I need to find a solution for getting the MCV video split into two files for editing"

MVC-to-AVI, found at 3dtv.at, will do this for you. You'll have to choose an output codec for the split files. Cineforn is an excellent choice. You'll wind up with 2 files, both 1080 x 1920 @ 60i.

Steve Connor August 8th, 2011 08:15 AM

Tim, when will Stereo3D Toolbox be released?