DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   DV Info Net Announcements (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/)
-   -   Happy Birthday... y'all. (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/14306-happy-birthday-yall.html)

Chris Hurd September 9th, 2003 02:31 PM

Happy Birthday... y'all.

Howdy from Texas,

We're two years old this week! It's sure been an interesting ride. Thanks for everybody's participation; even if you're just a lurker, you're much appreciated. See you on the streets,

Rob Lohman September 9th, 2003 02:35 PM

Happy birthday!! Thank you for hosting this wonderful place, Chris.
Also thanks to all the wonderful people posting & reading and
my fellow "wranglers"...

Let go to the big 5!

Dylan Couper September 9th, 2003 03:09 PM

YeeeeeHAW!

Aaron Koolen September 9th, 2003 04:56 PM

Happy Birthday!!

This forum has provided me with so much in so many ways. Technical, inspirational and practical (LadyX!) that I really don't know what I would have done without it...actually I do know...I would have done nothing ;)

Thanks guys, and thanks a lot Chris for the great forum.

Cheers
Aaron

Roze Ann September 10th, 2003 01:10 AM

HAPPY B'DAY BOYS! AND GALS!

Great news you folks. Sure do love this site. Awesome info and really super groovin' folks. Take care!!!

Frank Granovski September 10th, 2003 02:05 AM

This site is ONLY 2 years old? I thought it was around longer. Wish I was 2 years old again. I'd take better care of my knees. Oh, ya...,~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*~! :)

Chris Hurd September 10th, 2003 06:47 AM

The site's been around since '98, Frank -- got its start in Nov. '97 actually -- but the message boards are only two years old. Shoulda started them a long time ago!

Andrew Petrie September 10th, 2003 07:09 AM

Aye, for sure the forum is the backbone of any informative site. Kudos to your continued success, I'll throw a party in my igloo.

Brad Simmons September 10th, 2003 10:07 AM

happy birthday DVINFO.
The site has been a tremendous help to me.

Ivan Hedley Enger September 14th, 2003 12:57 PM

I was surprised as well, Frank, when I read that the community was only 2 years old. Happy bithday everybody, and a special congrat to Chris!

Boyd Ostroff September 14th, 2003 01:36 PM

Great job Chris, congratulations!.. there really isn't anywhere else like DVInfo.net. Happy Birthday! :-)

Nick Kerpchar September 14th, 2003 02:43 PM

Happy Birthday to DVi Community from the flatlands of the Texas Gulf Coast. Great site.

Nick

Marco Leavitt September 14th, 2003 08:20 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Great site Chris and thank you for creating this forum! You've really made a difference for a lot of people (and a lot of movies) with this. I know it's had a big effect on my projects. Cheers.

Christopher C. Murphy September 17th, 2003 01:29 PM

Happy B-day!

I just joined this board...thanks for being here!

Chris