DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/)
-   -   RODE Blimp *HUGE savings* (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/145706-rode-blimp-huge-savings.html)

Guy Cochran March 12th, 2009 11:00 PM

RODE Blimp *HUGE savings*

We brought in 50 blimps, yes 50! We've got just 18 left to offer up to DVinfo.net members at an amazing price. These are high quality wind protection units with some unique features that not even the $800 Sennheiser can touch.

RODE Blimp Price $299 - Plus - Free shipping - and a Free RODE T-Shirt. Use the coupon code "vasco"

Don't bring back bad audio due to lack of proper wind protection.
Jump on over to Rode Blimp at DVcreators.net

William James Ryan October 10th, 2009 05:05 PM

Website problem?

Would someone please verify that I'm the only one having problems reaching the dvcreators website? I keep getting 'server not found' on both FF & IE, tried clearing cache & history, can't reach it from assorted google links.

Thanks for your time

Will

Chris Hurd October 10th, 2009 06:05 PM

Try DVeStore at DVcreators.net -- works perfectly for me in FireFox.

Guy Cochran October 10th, 2009 06:09 PM

Thanks for pointing this out. We just moved to a faster server and are currently propagating across the globe. I'm seeing orders come in worldwide right now so I'm sure the site is working for most. You can also call in orders or email sales at dvestore.com. 1(877)3538077

Thanks again.

William James Ryan October 11th, 2009 01:33 AM

Thanks, no luck yet.

Thanks for trying it out for me, Chris. I was going crazy. I'm not able to access the site from my laptop or my desktop at home, but some dude at work is able to reach it fine.

Guy- Thanks for the great deal on the NTG-3 package. Only sad about no options on the K-Tec, but I don't see options and auctions mixing well together. Ive got to find some threads to find out what 'adverse conditions' means and how much the mic will withstand.

I'll let you know when the site starts working out for me, as I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Many thanks

Will

William James Ryan October 11th, 2009 11:34 AM

And now it's working.

Was able to access site around 09:00 Alaska time.

Thanks guys

Will

Deepak Verma December 18th, 2009 03:15 AM

supply to india

could you send one ntg 3 to india? what will be the duties? could that be worked out at your end?
how will you send the blimp and the boom pole? will they be send by the manufacturers? will there be any duties on them even though they are free with the microphone?
send a note to your sales dept but no reply

Guy Cochran December 18th, 2009 10:30 AM

Yes, we ship worldwide everyday. Well, except weekends :)
For the RODE $1 Blimp promo, the blimp ships from RODE - I've confirmed that they indeed ship worldwide as well. We ship the NTG-3 and the boompole from our warehouse.
I hope you're able to get in on the $1 blimp, only a few days left! RODE NTG-3 Shotgun Mic at DVcreators.net

Deepak Verma December 18th, 2009 10:59 AM

thanks Guy
few questions i need to be answered
when the shipment will enter india i will need to pay some duties - what will be that amount? can that be figured out? since the pole is free - will there be any duties on that?
who will pay the shipment charges? if me - how much will that be?

thanks

Guy Cochran December 18th, 2009 11:40 AM

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for asking ahead of time. Each country has separate taxes/duty/ fees. These local/state/government charges are the responsibility of the buyer. You'll need to contact your local agency regarding any of these fees if you would like to pre-calculate the total landed cost to your destination.
The boom pole would be shipped as a "gift", each country handles the tax differently on free gifts.