DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/)
-   -   BHphotovideo Trustworthy???? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/24071-bhphotovideo-trustworthy.html)

Andrew Kiu April 4th, 2004 08:20 PM

BHphotovideo Trustworthy????

BHphotovideo Help
Recently I place an order KATA CCC-10 case on 31st March 2004 from Bhphoyovideo and Shipping Method is Global Express Mail which is take about 5-7 days,
My concern “Are they manage to ship my orders on time all the way from Unite State to Malaysia????????” I tracked my order and till today they haven’t ship out my goods yet which is urgently needed before 12 April 2004. Anyone from Bhphotovideo (Currently on Holiday till 14 April) please guide me or help me on this….

Much appreciated...

Frank Granovski April 4th, 2004 08:35 PM

Of course they are reliable. If they received your order, it's probably already been shipped.

Chris Hurd April 4th, 2004 08:50 PM

B&H is perfectly reliable, however they do have an extensive holiday schedule around which you should always plan your purchases. It's possible that if your order hasn't shipped yet, it may not until after they return on 14 April. Always ask for the exact shipping date at the time you make your purchase if you're buying gear for a specific shoot that is not far down your calender. Hope this helps,

Andrew Kiu April 4th, 2004 09:06 PM

Normally take how many days to ship from USA to Malaysia??? based on my shipping method. 5-7 days - True????

Andrew Kiu April 4th, 2004 09:24 PM

confirmation date

Bhphotovideo seen never reply my email, is there any email address that reach directly and effectively to confirm the date arriving at my door. Rather than “Order Status: Has Not Yet Been Shipped.”

I very desperate the order to be arrives on my schedule…

Chris Hurd April 4th, 2004 10:04 PM

Andrew, according to the B&H holiday schedule, it looks like they are open Monday morning April 5th until 12:45pm EDT. Be sure to account for the differences in time zones and give them a call. Let us know how it works out.

Aaron Koolen April 4th, 2004 10:32 PM

Andrew, give them a call, that is the fastest way to get it sorted. Emails can have a day or 2 delay.

I have ordered from B&H on 3 occasions (Each time, spending several hundreds of dollars). They ship quickly, and the goods do indeed arrive in the stated time. My last order was scanned for dispatch (UPS) on 8th March from New York, and arrived in New Zealand on 11th March.

That said, you might now be out of luck as they could have closed.

Cheers
Aaron

Chris Hurd April 4th, 2004 10:37 PM

No, they are open for one half day on Monday (today). See link above.

Mike Cavanaugh April 12th, 2004 01:19 PM

I have had a number of complicated transactions with B&H - They are absolutely trustworthy.

Colin McKenna April 13th, 2004 02:05 PM

My sympathies.

Andrew, I recently made a purchase with no problems from them except the wide angle adaptor from Sony had a small scratch. Nothing is going to happen until Passover passes over. Aside from mammoth holidays they are great to deal with. Good luck, Colin

Frank Granovski April 13th, 2004 02:23 PM

There's only 2 Jewish "mammoth holidays." Passover is one of them. (If you want to include Hanukkah, that'll make 3, but that happens around Christmas time.)

Mark Argerake April 16th, 2004 06:26 PM

BH rocks -- I have spent many $$$$ with them and have ZERO complaintys about products, delivery or custmer service

Frank Granovski April 16th, 2004 11:21 PM

So, Andrew, what's the ending to this story?

Andrew Kiu April 19th, 2004 06:02 PM

Finally, i got my goods on 10 april, arriving just on time...Thank to B&H all goods are in good conditions. Excellent Bag KataCCC-10 bag. Thanks again for B&H...

Andrew Kiu April 19th, 2004 06:05 PM

i thinking of order some more stuff from B&H...I suggest B&H will offer some "FREE SHIPPING in the FUTURE" of some promotion to their loyar customers.....What you guys thinks?