DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/)
-   -   $50 Off Any Matrox MXO2 with MAX at Videoguys.com - MXO2 Thunderbolt adapter coming s (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/495477-50-off-any-matrox-mxo2-max-videoguys-com-mxo2-thunderbolt-adapter-coming-s.html)

Gary Bettan May 5th, 2011 12:29 PM

$50 Off Any Matrox MXO2 with MAX at Videoguys.com - MXO2 Thunderbolt adapter coming s

Save $50 Off Any Matrox MXO2 with MAX
Now through 5/16 with Coupon Code MAX50

Save an Additional $100 When You add the Matrox MXO2 Thunderbolt Adapter to Any MXO2 Order before 7/31

Order Online at Videoguys.com or Call us Today at 800-323-2325

Matrox MXO2 Mini with MAX $849.00
Before Videoguys' MAX50 coupon - Also includes FREE HDMI Cable

The MXO2 Mini with MAX combines the HDMI and Analog I/O of the MXO2 Mini with the power of Matrox MAX technology. Matrox MAX is a unique technology that speeds up H.264 encoding for resolutions ranging from iPod to HD. It uses a dedicated hardware processor to accelerate the creation of H.264 files for Blu-ray, the web, and mobile devices.

If you are an Avid editor using a Mac, the Matrox MXO2 Mini with MAX H.264 lets you deliver H.264 files for the web, iPad, iPhone, and other mobile devices, directly from Media Composer at speeds up to five times faster than software alone, without sacrificing quality.

Matrox MXO2 LE with MAX $1395

Matrox MXO2 LE with MAX™ gives you all the features of a high-quality capture card and a breakout box with professional audio and video connectivity. It works with Mac and PC, and let’s you get the most from Apple Final Cut Studio and Adobe CS5.5 Production Premium. The built-in Matrox MAX H.264 encoding accelerator lets you deliver H.264 files for the web, mobile devices, and Blu-ray up to 5 times faster than software encoders such as Apple Compressor and Adobe Media Encoder. System connectivity via PCI Express®, ExpressCard®/34, and Thunderbolt™ technology ensures maximum versatility for use in the studio and in OB vans. HD/SD 10-bit video connectivity via HDMI, SDI, and analog; professional audio connectivity via 2-in/2-out balanced XLR, up to 16-channels of SDI embedded audio I/O, 8-channels of HDMI embedded audio I/O, and genlock input, ensure maximum I/O flexibility.

Matrox MXO2 Rack with MAX $2395

Matrox MXO2 Rack with MAX™, the ultimate desktop solution – all the features of a high-quality capture card plus breakout box in a rugged 2RU form factor. It works with Mac and PC, and let’s you get the most from Apple Final Cut Studio and Adobe CS5.5 Production Premium. The built-in Matrox MAX H.264 encoding accelerator lets you deliver H.264 files for the web, mobile devices, and Blu-ray up to 5 times faster than software encoders such as Apple Compressor and Adobe Media Encoder. System connectivity via PCI Express®, ExpressCard®/34, and Thunderbolt™ technology ensures maximum versatility for use in the studio and in OB vans. HD/SD 10-bit video connectivity via HDMI, SDI, and analog; professional audio connectivity via 4-in/8-out balanced XLR, 4-in/4-out unbalanced AES/EBU, up to 16-channels of SDI embedded audio I/O, and 8-channels of HDMI embedded audio I/O; plus genlock with loop-through, ensure maximum I/O flexibility. Edit anything, anywhere!

Matrox Announced Thunderbolt Technology Support for All MXO2 Devices!

Matrox Video Products Group announced at NAB 2011 Matrox MXO2 devices featuring the all-new Thunderbolt technology developed by Intel® and brought to market with collaboration from Apple.

Thunderbolt technology is a high-speed I/O technology running at 10 gigabits per second that brings together high-speed data transfer and high-definition (HD) display on to a single cable. It is currently available on the Apple MacBook Pro and newly annonce iMac line. The Matrox MXO2 devices provide broadcast-quality video and audio capture, monitoring, output, and H.264 encoding for use with leading editing and content creation applications.

The full range of Thunderbolt technology enabled Matrox MXO2 devices will be available in July 2011. However, there's no need to delay your purchase if you eventually want Thunderbolt connectivity. Purchases of any MXO2 device between April 10th and July 31st, qualify for a discount on the Thunderbolt adapter when it ships in July. In the meantime, you can connect your MXO2 device via the PCIe or ExpressCard/34 adapters.

Add a Pre-Order for the Matrox Thunderbolt Adapter to Any Matrox MXO2 Purchase today for only $199 - that's $100 OFF!

Videoguys Blog - $50 Off Any Matrox MXO2 with MAX at Videoguys.com - MXO2 Thunderbolt adapter coming soon!

Gary