Editing JVC GY-LS300 Footage - What Type of Processing Power? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC 4KCAM Pro Handheld Camcorders

JVC 4KCAM Pro Handheld Camcorders
GY-LS300, GY-HM250, HM200, HM180 and HM170 recording 4K Ultra-High Definition video.

Old July 5th, 2017, 08:07 PM   #16
Major Player

Re: Editing JVC GY-LS300 Footage - What Type of Processing Power?

Ok, so I went back to my wedding to do some editing and it is glitching again when I play the Multi Cam. I have the 2 JVC's footage along with the FS100 Footage and I get the glitching to a halt. When i was testing it before I guess I did not let it run long enough to see the glitching because before it would not play them at all. So I will need some help if you guys are available to throw in your opinions.
I know this is not a true test because me screen capture is using up some of the resources too but it should show you what is going on though.

https://mediazilla.com/zosncg1b1
Aaron Jones Sr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:33 AM   #17
Major Player

After doing a little more digging it seems Adobe has added some features to Premiere Pro 2017 CC that causes it to be more of a resource hog. From what I can tell so far a lot people are having issues with trying to playback and edit 1080P files. So I don't feel so bad now. I'm sure they will be coming up with an update soon as the Adobe comm7nity at large has the same complaint.
Aaron Jones Sr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:41 PM   #18
Inner Circle

That's what happens, they update the software and expect us to add more hardware to compensate for their programming.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC 4KCAM Pro Handheld Camcorders