DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-gy-hd-series-camera-systems/)
-   -   just got my HD100U (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-gy-hd-series-camera-systems/55710-just-got-my-hd100u.html)

Abel Vang December 8th, 2005 01:51 AM

just got my HD100U
 
i just got my HD100U yesterday and i noticed split-screen from 0 gain through to +18 gain....i'm from Fresno, CA....where can i go to get this fixed or exchanged to one that doesn't show defect at low gain levels....please help me solve this problem

Robert Niemann December 8th, 2005 03:11 AM

Unfortunately You have to manage the split screen effect for Yourself. Please have a look here: http://pro.jvc.com/prof/Attributes/f...re_id=13#chips.

Brian Duke December 8th, 2005 03:17 AM

Return/exchange it since it is defected. Unless the sales person told you that the camera had a split screen BEFORE you bought it.

Abel Vang December 8th, 2005 03:28 AM

another question....how can i know which release version it is?

Michael Maier December 8th, 2005 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Duke
Return/exchange it since it is defected. Unless the sales person told you that the camera had a split screen BEFORE you bought it.


Brian, your camera doesn't have the SSE? You have a HD100 as well, don't you?

Terry Nixon December 8th, 2005 12:50 PM

There's two ways you should deal with this situation:
First option: take it back to the dealer and swap for a camera that does not have the split screen effect. Test before you walk out the door.
Second, take JVC Professional up on their Perfect Experience Policy and have JVC exchange the camera directly. You'll need a credit card to secure the replacement camera. go to www.jvc.com/prof and look under customer service


Quote:

Originally Posted by Abel Vang
i just got my HD100U yesterday and i noticed split-screen from 0 gain through to +18 gain....i'm from Fresno, CA....where can i go to get this fixed or exchanged to one that doesn't show defect at low gain levels....please help me solve this problem


Brian Duke December 8th, 2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Maier
Brian, your camera doesn't have the SSE? You have a HD100 as well, don't you?

Yea, but only sometimes at 18+ gain, not throughout.

Manny Rodriguez December 12th, 2005 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abel Vang
i just got my HD100U yesterday and i noticed split-screen from 0 gain through to +18 gain....i'm from Fresno, CA....where can i go to get this fixed or exchanged to one that doesn't show defect at low gain levels....please help me solve this problem



Just take it back to your local dealer if it has not been more the 30 days, if so take it to your nearest dealer


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:36 AM.

DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2021 The Digital Video Information Network