DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-p2hd-dvcpro-hd-camcorders/)
-   -   Seasons' Best to All (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-p2hd-dvcpro-hd-camcorders/110878-seasons-best-all.html)

Robert Lane December 24th, 2007 09:57 AM

Seasons' Best to All

1 Attachment(s)
Just a quick note to say "thanks" to Chris Hurd for creating/managing this forum and to all the members who make it work.

Best wishes to all!

Francesco Dal Bosco December 24th, 2007 01:08 PM

I'm with you Robert. Happy Christmas.

Sergio Perez December 24th, 2007 09:40 PM

Merry Christmas, and a year of 2008 full of creativity to you all!

TingSern Wong December 24th, 2007 11:27 PM

We, in Singapore, don't get snow ... instead we have the monsoon. It is now pouring heavy rain as I type.

Merry Christmas and a New Editing Year 2008 !!!

Alan Craig December 25th, 2007 01:57 AM

merry Christmas Chris, every one concerned and everyone who logs on.

Hope santa brought you all that you wished for HO HO HO.

Best wishes Alan

Robert Lane December 25th, 2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TingSern Wong (Post 797924)
We, in Singapore, don't get snow ... instead we have the monsoon. It is now pouring heavy rain as I type.

Merry Christmas and a New Editing Year 2008 !!!

Hey TingSern send me a PM - I'd like to see these storms rolling through - or post a pic here! Yeah, yeah...off topic, but so what - it's a holiday. (I can see you're really bored right now waiting out the storm - multiple new posts here! laughs)

Niall Chadwick December 25th, 2007 10:31 AM

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to one and all

GL for the new year :)

Mark Donnell December 27th, 2007 10:51 AM

As I sit before this computer at the hospital where I work in Silver City, New Mexico, it is cold, cloudy and lightly snowing. Nothing on the ground yet, but it is clearly winter. Thanks to everyone for their willingness to share their knowledge and experience, and to Robert Lane - it was nice to meet you in person at the Las Vegas NAB this year. TingSern, thanks for your numerous replies to my inquiries as well. Happy Holidays to all !

Colin Mounier December 27th, 2007 01:17 PM

Best wishes from Istanbul

Best wishes and many thanks to every body: i learn a lot reading your posts. colin.

TingSern Wong December 27th, 2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Lane (Post 798025)
Hey TingSern send me a PM - I'd like to see these storms rolling through - or post a pic here! Yeah, yeah...off topic, but so what - it's a holiday. (I can see you're really bored right now waiting out the storm - multiple new posts here! laughs)

Okay - will post pictures when the opportunity comes ... must have camera and it must be pouring as well. Nope - it won't be the HVX202 - that fellow will most likely catch a bad cold that way.

TingSern Wong December 27th, 2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Donnell (Post 798777)
As I sit before this computer at the hospital where I work in Silver City, New Mexico, it is cold, cloudy and lightly snowing. .... TingSern, thanks for your numerous replies to my inquiries as well. Happy Holidays to all !

Mark, you are welcomed. That's what this place is for. Ask questions, get answers. I have learnt a lot from interfacing with you people too.

Merry Xmas (oops - that's over) and a Happy New Year (coming).