DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-p2hd-dvcpro-hd-camcorders/)
-   -   Happy New Year from Japan (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-p2hd-dvcpro-hd-camcorders/111286-happy-new-year-japan.html)

Kaku Ito December 31st, 2007 09:46 AM

Happy New Year from Japan

Now Japan just turned to 2008! Happy New Year everybody!

TingSern Wong December 31st, 2007 09:51 AM

Kaku,

Singapore is 30 minutes more ... Happy New Year 2008.

Dan Brockett December 31st, 2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TingSern Wong (Post 800429)
Kaku,

Singapore is 30 minutes more ... Happy New Year 2008.

Hi guys:

Happy New Year to both of you, I always enjoy both of your posts. I am speaking to you from the past, it's still 2007 here for another 12 hours (L.A)

Dan

Kaku Ito January 1st, 2008 07:11 AM

Happy new year to both of you.
For this year, I'm looking forward to put together HPX with Brevis combination.

TingSern Wong January 1st, 2008 08:40 AM

Kaku,

I might be evaluating the Letus Extreme with HVX202 using Nikkor 35mm lenses.

TS

Dean Sensui January 1st, 2008 04:25 PM

Kaku...

As they say here in Hawaii, Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

Aloha,
Dean.

Sergio Perez January 2nd, 2008 08:08 AM

Happy New Year... From Tokyo, Japan! Came here to pass the New Years eve with my girlfriend, and actually spent it on your location- Thats Shibuya!

Good health to all!

Kaku, any good places to visit for professional gear? What are, what train/subway to take?

Anyway, once again, happy new year to all!

TingSern Wong January 2nd, 2008 08:25 AM

Hi Sergio,

Surprised to hear you are in Japan now. Enjoy your holidays then. Just be wary of the prices there - even I can't stomach some of the goods sold in Japan. Just too expensive.

TS

Sergio Perez January 2nd, 2008 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TingSern Wong (Post 801208)
Hi Sergio,

Surprised to hear you are in Japan now. Enjoy your holidays then. Just be wary of the prices there - even I can't stomach some of the goods sold in Japan. Just too expensive.

TS

Well, seems like I just came, by luck, in heavy sale season... Everything seems to be 20 to 50 percent off! Well, just found out from older trhreads about provideo station shinjuku, so will be looking for it later tomorrow, after some fresh sushi in the fish market! :)

Kaku Ito January 2nd, 2008 09:01 AM

Dean & Sergio,

Happy New Year!

Sergio, If you are around for the weekend, let's meet up.

Most proshops are closed (not many anyway), but yeah, you might want to go to Shinjuku, so the largest Yodobashi Camera and Provideo Station are in almost the same block. Your girlfriend will be enjoying shopping around Shinjuku, too.

Just PM me so I will let you know the cel. phone number.

Sergio Perez January 3rd, 2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaku Ito (Post 801224)
Dean & Sergio,

Happy New Year!

Sergio, If you are around for the weekend, let's meet up.

Most proshops are closed (not many anyway), but yeah, you might want to go to Shinjuku, so the largest Yodobashi Camera and Provideo Station are in almost the same block. Your girlfriend will be enjoying shopping around Shinjuku, too.

Just PM me so I will let you know the cel. phone number.

Kaku, unfortunatelly, I brought the Iphone, which is not compatible with your networks here. Im at the Apple Store in Ginza (Impressive!) but ill be leaving soon (girlfriend pushing with the "I didnt waste my money for you to be on the net!" line) Anyway, tonight I will probably be on the net again... If you go go to dvxuser.com, you can PM me there- my username is spz. I cannot PM you from here, dont know how!) cheers, Hope we can meet! Sergio