DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2009 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/106077-private-classifieds-listings-2009-a.html)

Martin Drew April 7th, 2009 02:18 AM

Hi Giroud. I have sent you an email

Martin

Martin Drew April 7th, 2009 03:20 AM

This is now sold

Jay Birch April 7th, 2009 04:20 AM

This package is still on the market. Any takers?

Alex Chong April 7th, 2009 07:22 AM

Hi all,

Just to let you know these items are no longer on sale here.

Regards,

Alex

Greg Harris April 7th, 2009 08:00 AM

OH crap, how can I change that? I tried to edit the thread but couldn't find it.

John Dewey April 7th, 2009 09:42 AM

Zoom Control for my Sony EX3

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a nice zoom control for my Sony EX3. I'm open to various types, brands, etc. (Fujinon, Bebob, Varizoom, etc.).

If anyone has a zoom control for the EX3 that they are willing to part with, please email me at: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Thanks!

Jeff Harper April 7th, 2009 10:21 AM

Are you asking extra for large battery or is that included?

Jordan Berry April 7th, 2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Harper (Post 1062930)
Are you asking extra for large battery or is that included?

Both packages have the extra battery and they're included.

Jeff Harper April 7th, 2009 10:58 AM

Jordan, will the shoe accomodate a non-canon light or microphone? I can't see the shoe so I can't tell, that is my primary concern.

I want to be able to mount a Rode microphone to cam.

The cam is tape based and accepts mini plug for micorphones, correct?

Jordan Berry April 7th, 2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Another way to get audio into the HV20 is provided by the Advanced Accessory Shoe. This is an electrical connection, proprietary to Canon (similar to but not compatible with a version used by Sony), at the base of the standard shoe mount on top of the camcorder. On the HV20, the shoe is located beneath a removeable hard plastic cover. The AAS connection accepts a small range of Canon accessories, including a couple of video lights (one of which includes a photo flash) and the DM-50 microphone. The DM-50 is a shock-mounted mono / stereo switchable mic that offers a couple of different pickup patterns; since it's isolated from the camcorder body, it's a much better microphone than the built-in mic.
Does that help?

Alf Pryor April 7th, 2009 11:56 AM

Let me know if the sale does not go through.

Jeff Harper April 7th, 2009 12:11 PM

Actually that helps a lot, and I researched it further and it will accept onboard stuff for sure.

Last question, what kind of tapes have you used?

I assume you use non-Sony tapes?

Is there ANYthing wrong with image or camera?

Jason Burkhimer April 7th, 2009 12:12 PM

Cinevate Brevis 35mm Adapter

I have for sale a Brevis 35mm adapter. It is the version that came out before the Microprocessor controlled system. It worked extremely well for me when I paired it with my HV20 and my spiderbrace! With it, I have the 43-72mm step up ring, which makes it useable with any 43mm lens camcorder such as the HV20/HV30 series. for any other camera sizes, its just a matter of ordering another step up/step down ring from Cinevates website. Included:

Brevis 35mm adapter
canon lens mount
rails and mount
charger
pelican case(water tight, a very nice case)

$500.00 + shipping cost

I have pictures, but I didnt see a way to upload them. Anyone interested can let me know, and Ill send over pics right away!

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

-burk

Lukas Siewior April 7th, 2009 12:30 PM

What type of lens mount do you have? Please send me pics to lukas (at) dreamin-tv.com

Jason Burkhimer April 7th, 2009 12:32 PM

Yea, sorry about that, it takes Canon lenses! fixed in original post. Ill send you some pics!

-burk