DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2009 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/106077-private-classifieds-listings-2009-a.html)

Scott Shama May 7th, 2009 03:06 PM

Depends on the condition, age etc... If I'm buying used I do expect to get it cheaper obviously.. If you have one you want to sell what do you want for it? We can go from there..

email me..

scott@ambientsky.com

Brian Huey May 7th, 2009 05:06 PM

I'd be willing to sell my GL2 for $1000 shipped in the original box. I have two high capacity batteries and a 3 Tiffen filters that would go with it.

I've recorded about 30 hours on it and am looking to move to a smaller form factor and HD.

Currently I'm away from home on business. I can send you pictures / ship it when I get home in two weeks. If you wanted it sooner I could have my wife get the accessories gathered up and ship it out early next week.

Matthew Harris May 7th, 2009 07:00 PM

sorry but i'd like to sell the larger battery with the camera so it is a nice complete package...

thanks though

Jon Fairhurst May 8th, 2009 12:01 AM

Reduced Price - $419

I've reduced the price on this lens to $419.

Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS lens - MINT

The Craigslist ad states "local pickup only"; however, I'm willing to ship to established DVInfo members in the CONUS for $10.

As before, more details and photos here: Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS

Andy Wilkinson May 8th, 2009 05:41 AM

Cheques in the post Gary.

Lou Trottier May 8th, 2009 08:20 AM

Sony Vegas Pro 8

Hey all,

I have totally switched over to FCP and no longer use Vegas. I purchased it from Sony as a download and it is registered to me.. so essentially I have a serial # for sale.

Anybody know how to transfer this or anyone interested in purchase, just let me know.

I'm open to offers or suggestions of what it is worth.

Thanks in advance

Lou

Paul Cascio May 8th, 2009 08:32 AM

Email sent

Scott Hayes May 8th, 2009 09:30 AM

what are you asking for this setup? I am shooting with mine right now,
and I love it, more than the Ex1

Matt Irwin May 8th, 2009 10:40 AM

bump

1900 or best offer

Michael Frkovich May 8th, 2009 10:47 AM

no longer looking for ex1

I am no longer looking for Sony Ex1. I purchased one from B&H

Matthew Harris May 8th, 2009 10:49 AM

yes nicest camera i have ever used ...

Svein Rune Skilnand May 8th, 2009 11:30 AM

Hi.
Would you consider selling just the Fujinon TH13x3.5BRMU wide angle lens and if so, at what price?

Thanks and greetings from Norway.

Svein Rune Skilnand

Ken Grohs May 8th, 2009 03:13 PM

Manfrotto/Bogen 525MVB Tripod

As the title states, I'm looking for a Manfrotto/Bogen 525MVB tripod in good working condition, preferably without a head, but will consider all packages.

If you have one you're wanting to part with please E-mail me with the condition, items included, asking price and any photos you may have of it.

Thanks much!!

-Ken

Mike Hockett May 8th, 2009 03:33 PM

Sennheiser kit

I am looking to buy the wireless adapter for a handheld mic. Sennheiser gw2 series in the a frequency range. Thanks,

Philippe Fayt May 9th, 2009 06:27 AM

Not sure really about selling the 13x alone. I will try first to sell it together with the camera, since of course raising significantly the value of the package. May I ask you if you had any best offer in mind? I will then think about it.