DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2009 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/106077-private-classifieds-listings-2009-a.html)

Agapito Sanchez November 10th, 2009 03:01 AM

sold

sold

Bob Magill November 10th, 2009 08:02 AM

email sent

Scott Lovejoy November 10th, 2009 08:17 AM

Bump. Price lowered to $3100.

Vence Vida November 10th, 2009 09:40 AM

Do you have the hard case that usually comes with this monitor?

Stuart Brontman November 10th, 2009 12:23 PM

Still available

To try and move this camera, I'm lowering the price to $1750 OBO... It's sitting here not being used which is a shame. Someone doing SD work could pickup a great camera at a great price.

Francis Nelson November 10th, 2009 01:46 PM

Canon XH-A1 plus extras.

Hey Everyone,

FOR SALE - CANON XH-A1
-$2550 package deal-
I am selling my barely used Canon XH-A1. I purchased it from B&H around november last year. When I purchased the camera I ordered three panasonic DVM 63 min tapes and only used the camera on 3 little “test” shoots. I used a new tape each time and never even used the whole 60 min. I also used the camera to digitize the footage, but still less then 6 total hours of use since I purchased it. I have the original box and everything that came inside.

In addition I have a Canon 72 mm UV haze filter that has been on the camera since I took it out of the box, a Manfrotto 745xb tripod with an attached Manfrotto 501 HDV head. Finally there is also a CineBags camouflage backpack style carrying case (CB-25 Revolution Backpack (Digital Camouflage with Charcoal Webbing). The camera is in mint condition. The tripod and head are mint except for a few very tiny nicks from setting it in my back seat. Asking price is $2550 plus shipping (item needs to be insured in my opinion and we can discuss the carrier/shipping method you prefer) for everything. I would Like to sell as a package deal to make things easy but I am willing to break stuff up depending on the circumstances.

I can send photos to anyone who is interested. This item is not currently listed on ebay but I will be placing it there in 1 week if nothing comes of this listing. If that happens I will modify this listing as required by dvinfo.net site policy. For the good of everyone I prefer paypal transactions unless you live near me and prefer dealing in cash (I still prefer paypal to be honest).

Questions and reasonable offers welcome. Thanks - I am in NJ USA. CONUS ONLY.

Francis

Matthew Nayman November 10th, 2009 01:52 PM

yes I do. I would have to dig it up, but ti should be around..

Paul Cronin November 10th, 2009 03:56 PM

Sony Sportspack SPK-HCE housing

I purchased this Sony Sportspack SPK-HCE housing in June for a shoot and it worked well. Since then I have purchased a Ikelite housing for my small camera. So this has been sitting and needs to go.

New condition and has been living in the original box wrapped in protective paper. All bottom plates that came with it go with it.

$90 you pay shipping I pay paypal

Reed Gidez November 10th, 2009 04:05 PM

Thank you Sebastian

The MRC1k arrived this afternoon. All in good order.

Thank you.

Blake Cavett November 10th, 2009 06:33 PM

I imagine the camera and gear are all in excellent working condition?
If so... 3k and it's gone THIS WEEK.

Andrew Waite November 10th, 2009 07:22 PM

I've got the Indieslider Pro... make me an offer.

Philip Hinkle November 10th, 2009 08:00 PM

72mm WA Adapter from Raynox

Still trying to sell my 72mm WA adaptor from Raynox. Unlike most WA lenses for video cameras this one has full zoom through capability so it can be left on the camera.

It sells for about $429.95 at online stores. I would like to sell it for $215 shipping included. I still have both lens covers and the original box. There are no scratches that I can see anywhere on the lens and the body looks new as well.

For 72mm lens cameras it is one of the only options for a full zoom WA. It fits nicely on the Canon A1, FX1 and similar cameras with 72mm filter threads.

Raynox HDP-6000EX High Definition Wideangle Conversion Lens for High Definition Camcorder

I will field reasonable offers as well.

Sarah Pendergraft November 10th, 2009 08:25 PM

Sent you an e-mail.

Christoph Gelfand November 10th, 2009 10:50 PM

bump- price drop $1250 per mixer, Hawk Woods $265 OBO.

Mike Andrade November 11th, 2009 01:00 AM

Camera has sold.