DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2009 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/106077-private-classifieds-listings-2009-a.html)

Giuseppe Pugliese December 19th, 2009 05:32 AM

Last Price Drop

2 Attachment(s)
Final Price set at $2,000 for everything listed. This will only be for a little while.

PICTURES ADDED.

Nathan Quattrini December 19th, 2009 08:58 AM

Dropped to $725 + shipping :D

Patrick Coker December 19th, 2009 02:54 PM

got filters

Received filters from Steve and they are amazing! Thanks man!

Philippe Fayt December 19th, 2009 03:10 PM

e-mail sent, sorry for delay.

Luc De Wandel December 19th, 2009 04:51 PM

No problem, Philippe. Sent you a reply.

Andrew Clark December 19th, 2009 06:34 PM

Matrox MXO2 Mini w/MAX

For Sale - Matrox MXO2 Mini w/MAX $650

Note: This version is for DESKTOP systems; not laptops. (If you need to use this with a laptop, you can purchase an ExpressCard/34 adapter for it at most any pro video store.)

Everything is in *MINT* condition.

Reason for selling; not utilizing it because of using different NLE's that don't support it. Used it only once for a 3 minute project ... with FCP6.

Included is everything that originally came with the unit (cables, power supply, PCIe card, connecting cable from card to unit, power outlet adapters... see PHOTO HERE). No retail box; but have the Mini and PCIe card in static free bags.

Prefer local pickup (Bay Area, CA), but will consider shipping. Shipping and insurance charges will be the buyers responsibility.

Forms of Payment Accepted: Cash or PayPal. No Checks.

Terms: All sales are final; no returns / refunds. Price if FIRM....unless you want to offer me more than I'm asking!!

Any questions, please email.

Thank you for looking and Happy Holidays!!

Tony Reale December 19th, 2009 09:59 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Added pictures.

Also included:
LCD Hood
Original box

Everything is in great condition. Lens is scratch free.

Thanh Nguyen December 19th, 2009 10:19 PM

i have an idx system for your camera. I sold me camera and the DR HD110 just the IDX system and the rocker control if you would like. shipped from USA let me know

Bill Spearman December 19th, 2009 11:14 PM

Nathan, fwiw I bought one several mos ago here on DVI, and the positive impact on my workflow has been well worth the price.

If anyone has a need, these units are a great addition in my opinion.

Larry Huntington December 20th, 2009 12:27 AM

Canon L1 Hi8 Camera/Lens

Preferably in working condition. I'm looking for the stock lens as well.

Alex Pineyro December 20th, 2009 01:46 AM

Hi Larry

I have left a Canon VL 2x extender for the L1. Mint in box. Never used with pouch and both end-caps.

If interested please email me.

Cheers

Alex

Chris Hurd December 20th, 2009 09:57 AM

Larry, be aware that the capacitors in camcorders of this type and age (including the Sony VX3, Canon A1, L1, L2 etc.) tend to leak over time, ruining the internal electronics. If you find one that still works, it's just a matter of time before it won't work anymore unless you can locate an electronics repair firm that can replace the capacitors for you (factory service is no longer available for camcorders of that era). The tell-tale sign of impending doom is an offensive "rotten eggs" smell coming out of the tape transport chassis when it's opened up, and it happens to *all* Hi-8 camcorders, sooner or later. Just so you know.

Jawad Mir December 20th, 2009 11:26 PM

Sony EX1

I am looking to buy Sony EX1 in good condition with manufacturer or option of extending store warranty. Please only first owners contact.

Thanks

Jawad Mir December 20th, 2009 11:28 PM

Two x 2.66 Ghz Dual Core Intel Xeon Mac

Two x 2.66 Ghz Dual Core Intel Xeon
This Mac Pro is in great condition and has been upgraded. I am selling this simply because I need to upgrade myself. Comes with Original Box, Untouched keyboard

Mac Pro - 2x2.66 GHZ Dual Core Intel Xeon
7 Gigs of Ram
250 Gig Hard Drive
DVD Burner: OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7170A:

If the product specs strike you, email me and I will send pictures.

Since I am in Toronto, I would prefer Toronto buyers as shipping will become a quite a chunk for the buyer if outside of city or country.

Price is $1600

Mat Thompson December 21st, 2009 04:14 AM

Hi Thanh
Sent you an email - Did you get it?
Cheers
Mat