Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 134 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #1996
Regular Crew

$300 shipped.

Last chance before ebay.

Thanks,
Andy
Old April 11th, 2009, 07:54 AM   #1997
Regular Crew

I have lowered the price to $375.00 with free shipping in the U.S..

This is a great deal that you just cannot pass up on a great tripod kit. Remember you can see photos if you click the link in my previous post.

Thank You.
Old April 11th, 2009, 08:06 AM   #1998
Regular Crew

DVD Player and clamp

External monitor 10.2 inch built from an Insignia IS-PDVD10 DVD player and Pedco monitor mount:
Home Theater: Insignia IS-PDVD10 Portable DVD Player
Amazon.com: Pedco UltraClamp - Clamping System with Camera Mount: Camera & Photo
-- $150

I looked at the clamp on Amazon. I'm curious how you mount the DVD player with this clamp. Can you send a picture?
Old April 11th, 2009, 08:39 AM   #1999
Major Player

Zoe Beebob DVXL

I have a Beebob DVXL for sale. Like new condition with very little use. $185
Old April 11th, 2009, 09:23 AM   #2000
Regular Crew

2K Spot to Flood Da Vinci Fresnel

Hi: I have a Desisti, Da Vinci full size 2K studio light w Fresnel lens. Used, in good condition.
The light has continuous focus from wide flood to spot patterns, 4 barn doors on a rotating ring. It has a 220vac two pin connector with an adapter cable fro 2 pin to 3 pin
ac plug. It has a good working lamp in it that would be wrapped separately.

Selling for $140-. Buyer pays shipping; weighs approx. 35lbs. Packing fee of $12- to cover cost of carton & foam packing material.

Last edited by Bill Wilson; April 11th, 2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: correct spelling
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:35 AM   #2001
Major Player

Sennhesier G2 setup with handheld

Hey Guys,
I need a second Sennheiser setup with a handheld. If anybody has one in the A range that they could get rid of, I would be interested. email me at bill@grantphotovideo.com
Thanks
Bill
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:36 AM   #2002
Regular Crew

Behringer B2031P Studio Monitors and other stuff for sale!!!

**Behringer B2031P Passive Studio Monitors**
Monitors are in great shape and where only used a few times. These where NEVER gigged so they stayed in my recording studio the whole time. The only time they moved is now when I moved to Atlanta, GA. I have the original boxes(individual box and big box), manual, and I will include some cables. If you are interested please respond here or send me an PM. Pretty much looking for a best offer. Will accept Paypal or Cash(local pickup).

When sending offer make sure you provide zip code because these monitors are heavy. You are looking at about 25-35 lbs all together once packaged. Maybe even more. I will say 40lbs at max. These are the 8'' versions so they are heavier.

These would be great for someone who needs new monitors or who is in the looks for some new monitors. They look practically new.

NOTE: These will require an amp that is at least 50 watts or more to push these. You can do a search on Google for a more in depth specification breakdown.

Will put up pictures in just a sec. I need to host them. You can also pm me your email address and I can send pictures that way as well.

Thanks
Nicole
ccproductions803@gmail.com
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:40 AM   #2003
Regular Crew

Gitzo G557 Boom Pole or 4 Section Boom Pole

Looking for a Gitzo G557 or similar 4 section boom pole. If you have an extra one let me know.

Thanks
Nicole
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:44 AM   #2004
Major Player

Kyle, you have your E-mail address blocked (doesn't show up as an option when you click on your name in your posts).

That, coupled with the fact that you haven't supplied any contact info in your post, would make it pretty difficult for someone to contact you if they were, in fact, interested.

-Ken
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:49 AM   #2005
Regular Crew

DIY Flipped mini35 for sale.

Hi all,

I had this DIY flipped mini35 made by a machine shop in Singapore and cost me about USD1200 not including the flipped mirrors, lens, vibrator motor, magnification lens and focusing screen. The list of stuffs included in the sale are as follow:

1. Flipped mini35 with flip module using UQG Optics front surface mirror setup. I am throwing in 3 extra UQG optics mirror just incase any one of the one inside the adaptor breaks.
2. 7x focusing lens. Can build up to 10x. I am throwing in an Edmund Optics PCX or DCX lens with 7x magnification which will produce much better video worth over USD40.00.
3. 50mm 1.8 FD canon lens (Still in excellent shape).
4. Canon focusing Ee-s screen worth USD36.00 on ebay.
5. 10 nos of 14mm diameter button vibrator motors.
2. 2 nos of nokia car charger cable.

This adaptor has 15mm dia. holes at the base for a diy rod system. All in all with everything in I have spent well over USD1500 just for this adaptor.

There is a slight problem with this adaptor though which is fixable, its the screen holder which was machined out of delrin. The image of the part is here.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...m/IMG_0301.jpg

Its the same design as one made by a member on another forum, with his permission of course. But it was too stiff and I had to grind down the parts so the screen would vibrate properly. But a job done by hand will never compare with one done by a milling machine. What happened? well the mechanism got a bit too soft and when vibrated, I am getting a slight z axis movement as well. The mechanism can be replaced with a new one of course. You just need to get some machine shop to machine the part out of delrin. If you get it right, the image will be great with no z axis movement. But not to say the adaptor is not usable as it is, I managed to shoot some videos with it and you can view them here. BTW, I will send the buyer the solidedge file for the whole adaptor plus the screen holder. You can pass the files to a machine shop and they can easily cnc the parts you need.

1) TestFootage6.flv video by alexccm - Photobucket
2) TestFootage6-1.flv video by alexccm - Photobucket
3) http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...m/TripPic1.jpg

The adaptor with a camcorder can be seen here.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...m/TripPic1.jpg

This adaptor was designed specifically for my Panasonic MX500. But it can be adapted for just about any camcorder with the right rod system.

If you look at this photo of the back panel

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...m/IMG_0310.jpg

you will see the on/off switch and the jack for power supply. I broke the plastic recently when I tried to take my diy rod support out. But this is still functional and can be replaced with a new socket. I have lost the cable and battery holder but you can build one up again. I am throwing in 2 car battery charger cables for nokia phone. You can build up a new power cable for it. The battery holder and power jack and socket you can pretty much get from any electronic shop.

What else? Nothing really. If you are new to Mini35 and not thinking of spending too much time starting from scratch but looking to dig your hand abit into getting a mini35 adaptor to work for you, I think this can be for you. This adaptor is very well built out of aluminium and is black anodised. I just didn't put in the extra time to improve it. If you are willing to put in the time, I believe this adaptor will produce great video with very nice DOF (and Bokeh).

I am asking for USD500 plus USD75 shipping via EMS or best offer. I know there are adaptors out there selling for around this price, but definitely not flipped. I have put in a lot of effort and money into getting this adaptor made but I am moving on to new hobbies. I am making a lost on this adaptor but I don't mind as it pretty much compensated me with the knowledge and experience I gained from building this adaptor. I learned so much. If you need more pictures, please let me know and I will gladly send out.

Thanks,

Alex
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:54 AM   #2006
Regular Crew

Thank You Ken,

I apologize for not putting my contact information for you all.

If you are interested in my tripod kit, please email me at pvp321@gmail.com for give me a call at 504-723-2333.

Again, Thank You,

Kyle
Old April 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #2007
Major Player

Two Anton Bauer Trimpac 14 batteries

Good condition, these were inspected by AB last year after my charger died. I have a few Dionic 90s and don't use these anymore.

Asking $175.00 shipped in the U.S. for the pair.

Pic coming...

Email me at extremesound@gmail.com

Thanks!!
Old April 11th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #2008
Regular Crew

I have a Steadica merlin for sale.
Complete with original box, as new.

Send me a p.m. if interested!

Best regards
Bjorn Sorensen
Old April 11th, 2009, 11:35 AM   #2009
Regular Crew

I have a complete Steadicam merlin for sale.
Complete with box, as new.

Please send me a p.m. if interested!

Best regards
Bjorn Sorensen
Denmark
Old April 11th, 2009, 11:37 AM   #2010
Regular Crew

Steadicam Merlin, as new.

Steadicam | Merlin Camera Stabilizing System - with | MERLIN

Will go for 380 EURO / 500 USD.

Please send me a p.m. if interested.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds