DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Timothy McLin February 25th, 2010 12:15 PM

RedRock Follow Focus and MatteBox

I'm looking to purchase a decent, but cheap Follow Focus, I like the RedRock and would be looking for either it or the Cinevate Durus if the price would be right.

I'd also like to grab a MatteBox. I'm currently on 15mm rods and would need something compatible, but was targeting RR's Red One Bundle due to the 15/19mm arm.

Rickey Brillantes February 25th, 2010 01:41 PM

E-mail sent

Charles Penn February 25th, 2010 01:43 PM

Rick, may I ask if it was DVinfoNet or Ebay that sold your camera? Also, I've never sold a big ticket item like my camera over the Net before. What method did you use and do you have any advice you can share to prevent me from getting ripped off. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Rick Jones February 25th, 2010 02:10 PM

ebay. Got no action here. Best bet is to use PayPal to confirmed addresses only. You can also exclude buyers with negative or no feedback which also helps some. I've bought and sold high ticket items and haven't been burned yet but there's always a first time! Just use as much protection as possible. Don't take Money Orders, Checks, Wire Transfers, etc. And I only sell to CONUS. It's just too much hassle to ship expensive items intl with paperwork, duties, taxes et al.

Tom Robertson February 25th, 2010 03:48 PM

Firestore FS4 HD 60GB

1 Attachment(s)
Selling my Firestore FS4 HD 60 gigabtye unit to free up cash for some SxS cards. No longer need this. Works perfectly. Includes mounting kit, standard battery, and extra capacity battery. Asking $600 shipped. Prerfer payment via Paypal.

Charles Penn February 25th, 2010 03:58 PM

Rick, much appreciated. I've never sold anything on ebay. Is that a bid process?

Nate Haustein February 25th, 2010 04:07 PM

ROTOrazor2 has been parted out and sold. Lenses are sold. Rails are pending sale.

The SGblade is still up for grabs. It includes the ROTOrazor1 plus all accessories. $800, shipping and PayPal fees on me.

It's mint. Takers?

Craig Coston February 25th, 2010 04:45 PM

This item is sold.

Steven Arbiu February 25th, 2010 10:05 PM

wtb wireless audio for 5d

I need a wireless mic system for my 5d

Marty Welk February 25th, 2010 10:48 PM

FREE Local Pickup DVD VHS boxes Central California

East Bay of Central California
I am about to throw out 200 Slim Blue DVD cases with insert wrap, they are basically the usual china junk, some of them are even bowed, but they are new in the case as sent to me. weighs some 14Lbs per case of 100.

100 FULL Wrap RED VHS boxes, of very good quality.

Local Pickup in Livermore california ONLY, they will not be shipped, take them all if you can use them, we dont use SLIM cases ever, and we dont do VHS anymore.

This stuff is going in the recycle bin, and its a waste of resources, but i have no use for them. if you want them send me an e-mail, and set up a time for picking them up in Livermore Ca, which is in the east bay of middle california.

all FREE, no charge , if you come and get them in a reasonable timeframe.

Josh Fung February 26th, 2010 12:40 AM

Hi! I have a Sennheiser EW100 Wireless mic system...

fungusjosh@gmail.com if interested. Ta.

Dave Uriarte February 26th, 2010 02:29 AM

Items #8 (britek backdrop kit), #10 (shuttle xpress), and #12 (vortex warmcards) are now sold. Everything else is still available.

Janice DeMille February 26th, 2010 08:08 AM

PM sent

PM Sent 2 days ago

Jason McDonald February 26th, 2010 09:27 AM

Sorry...

but the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for Canon is still available

Ken Grohs February 26th, 2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janice DeMille (Post 1491417)
PM Sent 2 days ago

??????????? There isn't any PM capability here on DVInfo.