DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143456-private-classifieds-listings-2010-a.html)

Troy Davis March 11th, 2010 09:49 AM

DVtec Multirig Pro

Looking to purchase a dv multirig pro. If possible, would love to have the tripod mounting accessory and velcro belt.

Andy Tejral March 11th, 2010 03:26 PM

Price reduced:$2500

Don't make me go to c/l or ebay! Please!

Steve Shovlar March 11th, 2010 04:59 PM

Now a bargain bucket price of $255.

Sherri Nestico March 11th, 2010 05:15 PM

Sony HVR-V1U, Firestore FS-5 and FS-4 HD Pro

I am selling my gear as I have gone the tapeless route.

The V1U has seen little action. I have used it a couple of times on work assignments and for a family wedding. I'd say I've used it maybe 10 total hours.

Both of my Firestores have similarly had light use. I have the bracket and swivel shoe mount for the FS-4 and the handle bracket for the FS-5. The FS-4 and FS-5 are 60gb models.

I am willing to sell the items individually. PM me for prices. Photos available on request. Thanks!

Stephen Mick March 11th, 2010 06:03 PM

Bump.

Now willing to include one of the Swit batteries with the package.

Ken Grohs March 11th, 2010 08:09 PM

JVC TM910SU 9" 4:3/16:9 Portable Field Monitor

8 Attachment(s)
Selling my excellent++ condition JVC TM-910SU color monitor.
Works perfectly, no issues. No screen burn. No dead pixels.

Complete info on this can be found on the JVC Pro Website
Instruction manual is Located Here

NTSC/PAL capability
AC or 12VDC power with included Anton-Bauer battery plate
300 line horizontal resolution
High quality comb filter
Underscan, Blue Check, Pulse Cross, Color Off
2 video inputs, Y/C input
Selectable aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9)

Includes a Portabrace MO-910SU Monitor Case in perfect condition.
Made to stay on the monitor at all times, providing protection, ventilation, convenience and comfort while carrying.
A very deep fold-away visor shields the screen in strong light and folds over screen for protection in transit.
The fold-up, adjustable incline pedestal, allows positioning of monitor at many angles.

Also includes the AC power cord, suede Portabrace shoulder strap (not pictured)

Asking $235.00 + shipping

-Ken

Stephen Mick March 11th, 2010 08:39 PM

Charger

Dolgin Dual Charger has been sold.

Steve S. Kim March 11th, 2010 08:43 PM

Steadicam Pilot-AA with Steadistand, Like New

$3600 (Retail $3895 + $195) Steadicam Pilot-AA with Steadistand.

Price includes shipping and paypal fees. Local pickup in Los Angeles is available for a reduced price. The Steadicam is like new with the exception of the baseplate which has some marks from mounting my camera on it a few times. Still has plastic film over LCD.

Links: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/494659-REG/Steadicam_PILOT_AA_Pilot_AA_Camera_Stablization_System.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/422581-REG/Steadicam_601_7910_601_7910_SteadiSTAND_for_Merlin.html

I've sold several items here on dvinfo as well as fred miranda. I can dig up the links if desired.

Corey Munns March 11th, 2010 09:44 PM

found a kit

thanks guys for all the replies

Anmol Mishra March 11th, 2010 11:20 PM

Matthews M25 Fluid Head Tripod - pickup or ship Australia wide

Check this review out..
Tripod Review: Matthews M25
Matthews M25

1x Matthews M25 Fluid Head Tripod 250/-
This is a top rated fluid head tripod that excellent for HD cameras as it provides very smooth fluid movement.
Available with the soft padded carry bag.
Bag has some scratches on it but tripod is in excellent condition.

Larry Huntington March 12th, 2010 12:50 AM

Item sold.

Item has sold.

Henry Olonga March 12th, 2010 05:39 AM

4 Months old GH1 PAL - Stock lens plus Nikon mount adaptor

Hey people - only interested in selling to buyers from the UK.

I bought the GH1 about December last year and it hasn't done it for me. Takes great stills but I have plenty of better options in the 5D and my Sigma SD14 and DP1.

Couldn't get past the codec issues. So for sale is a boxed GH1 camera hardly used - not more than a few short clips and a handful of photos.It is in superlative condition.

I also bought a lens adaptor that allows for the use of 35mm AI Nikon lenses so I will throw that in for free.This is the PAL version so it only has PAL frame rates.

PM me to make an offer.

Kirk Graham March 12th, 2010 06:49 AM

Porta-Brace Rain Cover for XHA1

Porta brace rain cover like new never used outside $80 shipped

Rochelle Morris March 12th, 2010 07:57 AM

Glidecam X-10 Dual Support Arm Stabilizer

We bought this in December but haven't used it - valued at US 2100...sell for AUD1600 ONO

The GLIDECAM X-10 is a professional camera stabilization system designed for cameras weighing up to 6 pounds when used with the Glidecam 2000 Pro, or for cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds when used with the Glidecam 4000 Pro. The GLIDECAM X-10 system will allow you to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake.

Upgrades from Smooth Shooter
The X-10 comes with both sections of its support arm being able to move vertically, whereas the Smooth Shooter comes with only the front section of its support arm being able to move vertically. Also, the X-10 comes with a trimmable arm-to-vest connector, whereas the Smooth Shooter's arm-to-vest connector is not trimmable.
Support Arm Movement
The GLIDECAM X-10'S support arm can be boomed up and down, as well as pivoted in and out, and side-to-side. It is the combined booming and pivoting action of the support arm that isolates your motions from the camera in a way that creates smooth camera footage.
Support Vest
The Glidecam X-10 support vest is lightweight, comfortable and can be adjusted to fit a wide range of operators. High endurance, dual density, EVA foam padding and integral T6 aluminum alloy create a vest which can hold and evenly distribute the weight of the system across the operator's shoulders, back, and hips. For safety, quick release, high impact buckles allow the vest to be removed quickly.

David H. Brown March 12th, 2010 07:57 AM

The camera is sold, accessories still available

Camera module is sold. Lenses, power supply and cable are all available.