DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Joseph Benoit September 4th, 2005 03:07 AM

Varizoom color mntr.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Benoit
Hello

I got a Varizoom on camera 5.2 color mntr.

With ac adpt. batt. charger case.
extra batt. with charger and case
shoe adpt.
mntr hood

I never used it. 8 months old
need $250.00

HAS BEEN SOLD

Ben Wolf September 4th, 2005 10:42 AM

mics are sold

The mics have been sold.

BW

Bob J. Trimmer September 4th, 2005 08:37 PM

Price Lowered On Optura Pi

I am Lowering the price of my Optura Pi to $525.00 Which includes shipping
in lower mainland USA.

Thank You
Bob J. Trimmer
Medford, OR
bdtrimmer@connpoint.net

Christopher Go September 4th, 2005 11:12 PM

Panasonic AG-DV1000 SOLD

Christopher Go September 4th, 2005 11:14 PM

Century Optics .7X Wide Angle Lens still up for sale. Leave me an email or post here for questions. Thanks!

Chad Solo September 5th, 2005 05:59 AM

Still have this set so I will bring it down to 35.00 and this will include shipping in the US only Media mail.

Chet

coolpix2323@yahoo.com

Steve Nunez September 5th, 2005 06:52 AM

u got mail

Darin Aho September 5th, 2005 09:34 PM

I have an XL1s with a bit of gear. 3x lens, 16x lens, MM-XL1, possibly a Pelican 1650, batteries, etc... What are you thinking as far as a trade?

Andrew Wood September 5th, 2005 09:55 PM

Hey. Well i just got an offer from someone in Miami although... i still havent heard back from them.. Bascially im willing to trade my Canon GL2 with extra 8 hour batter, Video Light, Wide Angle Lens, Camera Bag and all original boxing + mannuals for a used Canon XL1.

Darin Aho September 6th, 2005 08:34 AM

Basically, this is a new idea for me, but, I'm giving it serious thought. Would you consider leaving me with my lenses? XL1s body only with body cap, MM-XL1, MA200, original boxes and manual, straps, etc... straight up for your GL2?

I also have (not sure I want to part with, though) a Century matte box and rails with Schneider filters, and a Pelican 1610 (not 1650) case.

What part of Canada are you in?

Andrew Wood September 6th, 2005 11:19 AM

Hey. Im in Belleville, Ontario at college. Where about are you?

Well I was looking for a Canon XL1 with a lens... and just a battery and perhaps a bag.. i dont need any extra stuff at this point.

"Very" curious why you would be interested in trading.. it me back. Perhaps you can give me a phone call?

Kevin Wild September 6th, 2005 12:37 PM

I have a $10 bill I'd like to trade for a $20. Anyone want to trade? :-)

Just kidding, Andrew. Hope you find someone, though I sure love the picture you can get from the GL1/GL2. Great camera. Not sure I'd trade up to just the XL1s. I'd probably sell the GL2 and get the XL2, which is MUCH better than the XL1s.

Kevin

Darin Aho September 6th, 2005 01:01 PM

I'm looking for a lower profile with 2 + cameras for weddings. I love the quality I get w/ my camera but as my setup grows I become more of an attraction / nuisance. From what I've researched, with the GL2 I can get close enough to the XL1S useablility with a similar picture in a smaller package. I originally bought for movies but things change...

I'm in Massachusetts, about 7 1/2 hours from Toronto. I may be in Toronto on the 16th so if things work out I could possibly swing by. I'd like to talk. My email is darinaho at hotmail.com if you don't want to post your phone #.

...it me back? ....batteries, I think both our cameras use the same... If you're doing movies, XL1S body only + used 14x or 16x manual lens is the direction I would go. If you're not doing movies, I'd want a little extra to part with my 16x auto lens.

Tim Borek September 6th, 2005 01:37 PM

LE 6 still available?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolland Elliott
OK, someone has to realize what a good deal this is and buy it off my hands!

Thanks, Rolland
704-504-3528
relliott2@carolina.rr.com

Roland,

Have you sold the software yet? I've been waiting 8 weeks for a demo CD from Pinnacle, but it hasn't arrived yet. (Don't have time to download the file over my dial-up connection.) If I can demo Liquid Edition soon, I may buy from you. Please e-mail tjvideo@highstream.net and let me know.

Thanks!

Rolland Elliott September 6th, 2005 01:51 PM

sold!

sorry I sold it on ebay a while ago for $490