DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Craig Bellaire February 19th, 2005 06:45 PM

Possibly looking to buy 1 or 2 EZ1's

Possibly looking to buy 1 or 2 Panasonic EZ1 cameras at reasonable price in the next few weeks. Just thought I would see what's out here. Please e-mail me if possible… thanks

Josh Hibbard February 19th, 2005 07:59 PM

Ebay really seems to be the place you need to go; and perhaps you should keep looking, It didnt take too long to find a camera in your price range

for example.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22787&item=3874782978&rd=1

Dunno how much this one will go for but you can follow it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22787&item=3874261766&rd=1

Look for a week here http://photography.listings.ebay.com/8mm-Hi8-VHS_VHS-VHS-C_W0QQfclZ3QQfcoZ1QQfromZR11QQsacatZ22787QQsocmdZListingItemList

I'm sure you will find the deal you are looking for.

Richard Alvarez February 19th, 2005 08:03 PM

Thrift stores... or better yet, estate sales and garage sales... Granny and granpa are getting rid of those old cams cheap.

Chris Hurd February 19th, 2005 09:22 PM

Craig, you should consider Dick Steele's DVC80 package instead -- great price with lots of extras. Perfect for you in my opinion.

Luke Duncan February 19th, 2005 10:40 PM

Yeah, I've been watching eBay for several weeks and everything that looks like a decent deal (ie--includes cables and has been fully tested by a seller with a good rating) always goes above $50 selling price (not including shipping) in the last hour. The world wants a camcorder, apparently.

And our original $50 camera budget was to include shipping. May have to go ahead and go over budget on the camera and skimp on tapes or batteries.

The estate sale is a good idea, but I live in a small town without a lot of opportunities for that. Still, it's worth a shot. Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Holler if you think of anything else.

Todd Kivimaki February 20th, 2005 01:46 AM

FS PD-150 with wide angle

This is a little different of a posting, I was looking for a used PD-150 and came accross a guy who will sell both of his at a good price, and he will only sell them both. Problem is I don't need 2.

So anyone out there looking for a used pd-150?

Included is

Camera itself, which has 130 hours total on the drum (13x10)

A Century Optics .65 wide angle adapter, this is the good one with full zoom.

An extra 9 hour battery.

All the original accessories.

$2300 for each camera package.

Email me if interested kivi@videomemoriesinc.com

Craig Bellaire February 20th, 2005 05:49 AM

DCC80

It's a very good buy, but the fact is I have a small bit of cash from a job I just did and I can't even swing half that much... so I thought about the older workhorse and very stable EZ1... Maybe it's a bad way to go but when you come in second in a contest like I just did and missed out on winning an XL2 then you have to find a work around... Anyway maybe a 953 would also be great... I'm trying to see what available in my price range.. Thanks Chris

Ryan Wachter February 20th, 2005 10:40 AM

Brand New DV RACK CHEAP!!!

I have a brand new in the package never used Serious Magic DV Rack Full Retail Version.

I am selling it for 200 shipped. The bar code has already been taken off for the rebate but I am months off from recieveing it and so I have already subtracted the rebate from the price.

So if you want DV Rack at the rebate price but dont want to wait 8-10 weeks to get your money back Ive got it right here. BRAND NEW!!!

200 price is firm.

Reason for selling: I purchased it because of the rebate before I had the PC to power it because it was a deal. Now I am hurting for cash and am no where near ready to get a new comp. So its just hundreds of dollars just sitting here. I will break even with the sale so thats fine with me. Ill just have to suck up the rebate cash when I go to buy it again later or hope they will have another deal down the road.

Torrey C. Harris February 20th, 2005 03:04 PM

price drop

$1200.00 plus shipping, the small dent is on outside of unit doesn't effect anything.

Torrey harris
1-225-315-6677

Jeff Cudney February 20th, 2005 06:29 PM

FS. Canon Xl1 with extras in ontario

I have the following items for sale as a complete package. Everything is in excellent condition with very little use. I bought to do wedding videos but I dont have the time I thought I would. I am located in the guelph area of ontario. I am asking $5000 cdn.
(519)826-8129

- Canon Xl-1 Mini Dv camera with 16x lens and everything originally included in the box.
- MA-100 Shoulder Adaptor
- Sennheiser EW100 wirless mic transmitter and reciever with omni directional lapel mic
- Kata Rain Cover
- Pelican 1600 hard case
- Manfrotto 055cl tripod with 128rc fluid head.

Bill Sepaniak February 20th, 2005 08:37 PM

DVX 100 -w- Extras / Southern Calif.

Near-new Panasonic DVX 100 (not A) with matte box and case: $2,500.00

This is a mint, near-new,(less than 2 hours of use), DVX 100 with a Chroiszel 4 x 4 matte-box and flag (installed by Abel Cine in Burbank), along with a soft/hard Petrol case, and all the original accessories: battery/charger/ box/manual/blank warranty cards.

We bought it for a pilot that we were going to shoot, and the project got cancelled.

It has been sitting in the case and it is time to make room for a new HDV camera.

Contact Bill at: ftbtlatex@aol.com or at 562-596-3686.

Kevin Janisch February 20th, 2005 10:01 PM

Email sent

Daniel Christie February 21st, 2005 01:23 AM

Miller DS10 fluid head for sale *adjusted

I have a miller DS10 available. The fluid head is brand new, off a system (I only wish to keep the legs). $AUD850- ONO. Good shipping price, too.

email ds10@djamprod.com if interested.

Martin Archer-Shee February 21st, 2005 08:11 AM

Looks like a super package. Where were you when i was looking for a PD150?

Martin

Todd Kivimaki February 21st, 2005 08:58 AM

I guess it's just a sign that you need to pick up another.