DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2011 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/468858-private-classifieds-listings-2011-a.html)

Stephen Mick January 13th, 2011 09:06 PM

Zacuto Rig / RedRock Base / Canon T2i Battery

I've got a few items that need new homes.

Zacuto Tactical Shooter Handheld Rig
- Perfect for DSLR Setups (Used with 7D and GH1)
- Includes EXTRA Noga Arm and Mounting Point (for audio/monitor)
- $535

RedRock MicroSupport Baseplate
- 15mm "Low-Riser" Model
- 12" Rods and Shims Included
- $235

Canon LP-E8 Battery
- For Canon T2i, Used Once
- In Original Packaging
- $40

All prices include shipping and Paypal fees. CONUS only.

SM

James Palanza January 13th, 2011 11:07 PM

Price drop 1600 OBO. Also willing to trade for glidecam system that would work well for a xl h1a

Vincent Martinez January 13th, 2011 11:13 PM

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was just wishing you luck on the sale. I've seen your work and you have a good reputation in the wildlife biz. I thought I added that to my my reply, but for some reason it didn't get posted.

Jared Teter January 13th, 2011 11:59 PM

Vincent,
I feel really bad now. I knew I recognized your name but couldn't remember where I knew the name. I have been to your website several times and really enjoyed it. I've seen your work in several places. I hope I didn't come off rude. Thanks for your comment. Also, are you planning to be at the expo this February in Salt Lake? If so it would be nice to meet you in person. Thanks again.

Mike Brice January 14th, 2011 01:01 AM

What was the project (indoor/outdoor) and how many hours?

Why are you selling?

Thanks
Mike

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jared Teter (Post 1607243)
This camera was used for one project and is in perfect condition. I will include two batteries and all of the accessories that I have for it. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm asking $6200, feel free to email me with questions or offers. You can see pictures of the actual camera for sale here:

Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming - ksl.com

Gabor Heeres January 14th, 2011 05:47 AM

SOLD NOW!

Camcorder paid and picked up by local buyer today. 1/2" HD lens still available.

Glen Vandermolen January 14th, 2011 07:40 AM

Does the price include the pelican case? It wasn't clear in your posting.

Doug Puckett January 14th, 2011 08:29 AM

?

I have an older qosmio and they are great laptops but it just wont hold up to CS5.

I know you say it is an X505, what is the Q number (X505 - Q###)?

what video card does it have?

last but not least what OS is it running?

thanks in advance!!

Doug

Jared Teter January 14th, 2011 08:31 AM

The project was both indoors and outdoors. The camera has 41 hours on it. The Pelican case is not included. I'm selling the camera so I can get another 5d and a smaller video camera. I used to have the XL-H1, I sold it and bought the XF300 thinking that it would be smaller and better for the type of work that I do. It was betterer but I need something even smaller. The XF300 camera is in mint condition.

Paul Elertson January 14th, 2011 08:48 AM

Does it come with all the original cables? I think I would need a 4 pin firewire cable.

Any foreseen problems using this with a Canon XH-A1?

Brian Murphy January 14th, 2011 10:57 AM

Bump for Friday and the middle of the month.

Mestizo Devon January 14th, 2011 12:00 PM

No, it works pretty good even with cheap cards. This is a pretty good deal I paid more for the unit alone, let alone 3 32gb cards! I used it with the xha1s so the fire wire was different though.

Jonathan Bufkin January 14th, 2011 03:37 PM

Lenses for Sale...Canon 28mm & Tamron 17-50mm

6 Attachment(s)
Lenses need a new home and are in near perfect condition as you can see in the pics below. I'm asking $380 for the Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 and $180 for the Canon 28mm 2.8 prime. (This price includes shipping cost.) Please message me if you're interested.

*This Tamron does not have Image Stabilization.

Jonathan Bufkin January 14th, 2011 03:57 PM

Two Bogen Tripods

6 Attachment(s)
I have two Bogen tripods for sale and feel free to check out the pics below. One is a Bogen 501 head on Manfrotto 3221WN legs and the other is a Bogen 503 head on Manfrotto 3046 legs. I'm asking $150 for the 501 system and $200 for the 503 system. The seller will pay actual shipping. Please message me if you are interested.

Chad Solo January 14th, 2011 09:07 PM

Focus35 TRACK DOLLY PRO STABILIZER CAMERA SLIDER

I bought this a few weeks ago and never used it because I ended up buying a igus slider is more convenient for me. They sell them on ebay for 198.00 I will take 170.00 and pay the shipping.

Thank's
Chet

Focus35 TRACK DOLLY PRO STABILIZER CAMERA SLIDER

http://focus35.com/